Options

What is going on with night 2 at the Gorge?

edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Why hasnt this sold out yet? Its camping and 2 nights in a row of evening with Pearl Jam. Im no Professor Sleuth, but I know a good venue when I see one and I saw PJ there last year..and an acoustic set as the sun goes down behind the Columbia River and shit is pretty awesome....so how is night 2 not sold out if everyone that is at night one is gonna be near there anyways?!!!!!!!
Turns out I'd been smoking peyote for the last 6 days... I've never even been to Mt.Versuvious
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SmallTownSmallTown Posts: 152
    Well, they didn't realease the second show date for a while. I assume many people already had flight plans arranged without Sunday's show in their plans. And being that people have to work on Monday, there has to be less interest.
    10-08-00 Ice Bowl
    06-21-03 Alpine
    09-09-05 Thunder Bay
    05-17-06 Chicago
    06-26-06 St. Paul
    07-22-06 The Gorge
    07-23-06 The Gorge
    05-07-10 Noblesville
    09-03-11 PJ20
    09-04-11 PJ20
    09-21-12 Pensicola
    09-22-12 Atlanta
  • Options
    eddieved24eddieved24 Posts: 107
    I also think that not announcing that there was going to be a 2nd show right away wasn't the best. Of course I am going both nights, but maybe folks had already made plans and now can't go on Sun night? I think as it gets closer, it will start filling up. A lot of people will probably go for the fist night and decide to stay.
    all those paper plates......