Comments

• perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,955
    That's awesome :lol::lol::lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    :lol::lol::lol:

Great ad, but I'd still rather have Rockford's '77 Firebird Esprit! 8-)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    I love the OMG on the pictures, and the car on the back of a unicorn :lol:
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    pot for sale....call 911
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

I really hope that no one here drives a 1995 teal Grand Am. :lol:
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:

it can be decapitating... :lol:

my coworkers brother was decapitated in a grand am...no joke....if you press me, i'll dig up a pic of the car
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    upon further review...that is not a good thing to google image search :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

my coworkers brother was decapitated in a grand am...no joke....if you press me, i'll dig up a pic of the car

Consider yourself pressed. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Consider yourself pressed. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=188234#p4383248
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    DS1119 wrote:

On the contrary, they know they have an amazing car :D haha
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    did anyone call the number yet?
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    Its in my area code... I should go check it out.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    I got rid of my Grand Am last year. All of a sudden I want another.
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    I like the chart the best. The vertical car is still wearing its crown!
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    jesus tap-dancing christ

:lol:
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    There wasn't another craigslist thread so I figured I'd just post this here..

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/zip/3201305845.html
    Weeping Pussy Willow Tree (West Seattle)

Date: 2012-08-15, 7:59AM PDT
    Reply to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sv3wr-3201305845@sale.craigslist.org">sv3wr-3201305845@sale.craigslist.org</a><!-- e --> [Errors when replying to ads?]

I've got a healthy, large Weeping Pussywillow available free to anyone who wants to dig it out. It is beautiful and striking in early Spring when it "furs out." I affectionately refer to it as the "muppets tree." Currently, it is tilting due to some overgrowth in the area but you could just put it in straight when you replant. It also needs a "trim"

I recommend bringing a couple of people, a pickup and some tarps/burlap to wrap the roots. It is an unusual specimen and would be worth the effort. It will take some effort to dig it out but you've got easy access to it from the alley and can pull your vehicle right up.

I'm only getting rid of it because I want to plant more flowers in the area and the tree seems too crowded. Just send me an email or text to 206.228.9449. First come, first served.
  • FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    That ad is very original and creative...

... But why do online news organizations feel like links off of Reddit constitute as news?! 'Cause they don't! They're cool internet pages, not NEWS. If I wanted to find things like this Reddit link then I would go ON REDDIT... NOT a NEWS wensite. :!: /rant

:fp:

No offense to OP, because this forum is appropriate for these types of internet links... I just hate how reddit gets reposted on news organizations websites acting like they are news because they don't care about content, they just want clicks which equal ad revenue... /rant2

:fp:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    that reminds me....

brb....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i suck at ads....

but we need to find KW a date for the brewers game....

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/m4w/3207312518.html

let me know what i should do to improve it. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    81 wrote:
    i suck at ads....

women are sticklers for spelling ... i would do that first ... :lol:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i suck at ads....

Says someone from kanada. :lol:
    polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i suck at ads....

:P

just ran spell check.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    i suck at ads....

you'll get some interesting responses...pics are requested.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i suck at ads....

you'll get some interesting responses...pics are requested.

nothing yet except a few spams :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i would rather answer an ad that went like this:

Baseball and Beer...what could be better? If you and a friend could join us for the game!
    I have an extra pair of tix to the game on Saturday so if you're looking for some cool people to hang out with join us for the game. Extra points if you know all the words to Yellow Ledbetter.

somehow put in an age range...if I was 21, I prob would think the person posting the ad is some old fat horny guy that's 50.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Baseball and Beer...what could be better? If you and a friend could join us for the game!
    I have an extra pair of tix to the game on Saturday so if you're looking for some cool people to hang out with join us for the game. Extra points if you know all the words to Yellow Ledbetter.

somehow put in an age range...if I was 21, I prob would think the person posting the ad is some old fat horny guy that's 50.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/m4w/3207824611.html

we'll see if you do better.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/m4w/3207824611.html

we'll see if you do better.

:|
    i have met a lot of cool people with my ad writing skills...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :|
    i have met a lot of cool people with my ad writing skills...

now we wait. :corn: :lol::lol::lol:

this has bad idea written all over it....perhaps i should just dig around and see what old phone numbers i can dig up.....gotta have something good in my phone. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    it appears we both suck at the CL ad. zero replies for either ad....unless you coun't spam....then my add is kicking your ads ass :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    so....got any bites?

:corn:

- Christopher McCandless