Options

ticketbastard ticket mess up

lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,946
edited March 2012 in The Porch
is it just the manchester ev gig that the tickets were priced wrong for , does anyone have advice?
brixton 93
astoria 06
albany 06
hartford 06
reading 06
barcelona 06
paris 06
wembley 07
dusseldorf 07
nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    First London gig was priced wrong too... :roll:
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    what...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    I've had no email so I assume I'm ok with Manchester and london2 tickets I got?
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    2nd London show was priced wrong as well.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    damnaxedamnaxe Posts: 135
    second london also. they sent an email. i hope they get it right. not so easy to contact them in the right way. but on their hp they finally got advice. hopefully. bloody amateurs.
  • Options
    JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    So what's actually happening? If you don't contact them, will they just refund you and put tickets back on sale?
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,946
    yes you must contact them by march 31st or your tickets will be taken away. very hard to contact , only by e mail which i dont feel is very clear.
    i need a phone number anyone found one yet? :evil:
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    yes you must contact them by march 31st or your tickets will be taken away. very hard to contact , only by e mail which i dont feel is very clear.
    i need a phone number anyone found one yet? :evil:

There are telephone numbers in the EV sticky thread :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    smcleishsmcleish Oxford Posts: 137
    the telephone number is 08444 999 999 or if calling from outside UK it's 00 44 8444 999 999

- but you have to go through about 36 different menues before you speak to someone human, it took me about 12 minutes, heaven knows what that telephone call will cost me. :cry:

Also, the additional £5.50 applies to tickets for both London nights!!! :cry: