GRAND RAPIDS!!!!!!!! Best Concert Ever Of Any Kind

noalarmsnoalarms Posts: 40
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
This was hands down the best concert ever performed by any band ever. I am from seattle and saw many pearl jam shows back home. I thought those shows were going to be good with the hometown crowd involved. Those shows were nothing compared to this one. I don't mind living here so much now. I'm proud to live with some of the best Pearl Jam fans in the world. Has anybody else not been able to log in to the message board in the last few days?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Yes, I just got back on MP today, and I am so glad to be back. I still cannot find the GR setlist, and would love to see it. I am glad you had a great time, I am quite jealous. I live in Texas, and as of now, we have no shows, and we still don't know if we will get some yet. I called my mom to see about going to San fran the first night (my cousin is doing an intern ship up there, but she wasn't sure how lng it was, and thinks he may be moving there permanantly in December. She doesn't know what she is talking about sometimes, so I am going to call him myself, and see if I can get something arranged. These sets are too good to be missing a show.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Saw that setlist....holy shit that is great...35 songs? did you go to the gorge last summer though?......that was the best show i had ever seen. cant wait for the two nights this july!!!!!
    "Certain things in life, it's a long way getting there, but once you get there it's just fucking spectacular." (Vedder: Gorge '05)
  • TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    noalarms wrote:
    This was hands down the best concert ever performed by any band ever. I am from seattle and saw many pearl jam shows back home. I thought those shows were going to be good with the hometown crowd involved. Those shows were nothing compared to this one. I don't mind living here so much now. I'm proud to live with some of the best Pearl Jam fans in the world. Has anybody else not been able to log in to the message board in the last few days?

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. And yes, I wasn't able to log in the last few days.

Cheers.
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006