Options

So who else was one of the many at IP not to get in?

FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I got at Irving Plaza at like 5:30 or so and hung out looking for an extra ticket or a way to get in, but it was a no go. I left at like 9:45-10PM.

I did meet lots of nice fellow jammers though. For those of you their who may have saw me, I'm Dan (was wearing a green shirt and had a red bookbag on my back).

The nearest I got to landing a ticket was when that Blonde haired girl from either J records or IP came out front at like 930-45 and started handing out tickets for free. She was like 2 feet in front of me and ran back inside before I landed one. Who's ever idea it was to handout free tickets to a mob of about 100 or so people in that manner is retarded! Probably about 75 more people could have gotten free tickets if they did it in an organized manner... instead it turned into a mosh pit and security helped her run back into IP.

Was anyone able to land a ticket after 9:45-10pm?
CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis