Options

This encourages scalping

lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,934
edited March 2012 in The Porch
Small ed venues , few shows.
Why are nt they 10 c gigs and if any tickets left( which there wouldn't be) then gen sale makes much more sense, these tix are gonna be rare as hens teeth, at the Astoria outside tix were for sale at £500
brixton 93
astoria 06
albany 06
hartford 06
reading 06
barcelona 06
paris 06
wembley 07
dusseldorf 07
nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    edited March 2012
    Small ed venues , few shows.
    Why are nt they 10 c gigs and if any tickets left( which there wouldn't be) then gen sale makes much more sense, these tix are gonna be rare as hens teeth, at the Astoria outside tix were for sale at £500
    Maybe he feels like too much of his solo audience aren't actually huge PJ fans to justify doing the 10c thing. Branching out. Or maybe they don't want any of the band's solo stuff to go there, because it's not PJ, and Ed doesn't want to flood the PJ fan club with the whole solo thing. And maybe he wants to keep his solo work and PJ separate for artistic reasons as well. Concert announcements and news only for any solo stuff. Keepin' it PJ! I don't think EV should start turning 10C into EVC. That doesn't make sense.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,928
    There is a big Uke community out there, no doubt some of them will be showing up for this and have never even heard of the 10c...why limit his audience?
    Nature drunk and High