Options

Bob Dylan covers...Help!!!

RrVwMirrorRrVwMirror Posts: 50
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Can anyone help me fid out how many Dylan songs Pearl Jam has covered, and what cd's, if any, that they may be on....

thanks....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I know that PJ have covered Masters of war, and the 93 version with Mike, Ed, and GE Smith can be found on the Bob Dylan 30th annerversary concert. The full band version can be found on the farehiet 9/11 soundtrack or the Benaroya Hall cd.
    Ed has covered the times they are a changin, and there are usually mp3's of it floating around. One date was 10/13/00 in New York City.
    The band may have covered Lay lady lay in full or used it as a daughter tag (not sure which)
    Forever younfg was covered by Ed and Jeff at the 5/24 or 5/25/06 show. Too the best of my knowledge, these are the only Dylan covers that have been played.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    RrVwMirrorRrVwMirror Posts: 50
    Thank you! :-)

Now to go find them...
  • Options
    You should be able to go through thier list of covers on theskyiscrape.com
  • Options
    red mos wrote:
    I know that PJ have covered Masters of war, and the 93 version with Mike, Ed, and GE Smith can be found on the Bob Dylan 30th annerversary concert. The full band version can be found on the farehiet 9/11 soundtrack or the Benaroya Hall cd.
    Ed has covered the times they are a changin, and there are usually mp3's of it floating around. One date was 10/13/00 in New York City.
    The band may have covered Lay lady lay in full or used it as a daughter tag (not sure which)
    Forever younfg was covered by Ed and Jeff at the 5/24 or 5/25/06 show. Too the best of my knowledge, these are the only Dylan covers that have been played.

Don't forget "Rainy Day Women # 12 and 35" with Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers in Denver 07/03/06
    no time to be void or save up on life
    you've got to spend it all.