Options

Poster destruction!

Kentucky ShanKentucky Shan Posts: 59
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
My husband and I bought the three $5 posters at Cincy, but someone spilled beer behind us and ruined them. Is there anyone from the cincy/Northern KY area going to a show soon that would be willing to maybe get us new ones? It would really help us out. We were so upset...I know they are only $5 posters, but we have one from every show we have been to, so we would really like to be able to replace them.

PM me and let me know.

Much love to the fellow Jammers!
~A compliment for us, is a compliment for you.~

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump (for help).

:-)

• Options
    kidapollokidapollo Posts: 75
    My husband and I bought the three $5 posters at Cincy, but someone spilled beer behind us and ruined them. Is there anyone from the cincy/Northern KY area going to a show soon that would be willing to maybe get us new ones? It would really help us out. We were so upset...I know they are only $5 posters, but we have one from every show we have been to, so we would really like to be able to replace them.

PM me and let me know.

What three were there? There was an avocado one, right? The Leg 2 poster ... what was the third?

I have an extra Leg 2 poster that I bought in Pittsburgh ... you can have it. I buy them to keep my Ames warm and safe.
    I MET SIR MIKE F'N McCREADY!!!!!!!!
    (Added to my sig as per SENROCK'S suggestion)

"No time to be void, or save up on life ... you got to spend it all."

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member #0020

Last Exit: Pittsburgh
    Next Stop: ???
  • Options
    no shows here until portland but would be more than happy to pick some extras up there or at the gorge
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Options
    kidapollo:

I had the big wave poster (says "Spring 2006 tour on it...last date at the bottom is June 3, Rutherford)) the avocado one, and the other one with tour dates on it. It has the same image as the background for the tour webpage (at least I think that's what it was...it is gone now b/c it got so messed up). If the extra one you got it Pitt has the dates (including Pitt and Cincy), you would be my new hero!

wickedmonkeyz:
    Thanks! I may take you up on that offer!

You all have mdae my morning. THANKS!

• Options
    kidapollokidapollo Posts: 75
    kidapollo:

I had the big wave poster (says "Spring 2006 tour on it...last date at the bottom is June 3, Rutherford)) the avocado one, and the other one with tour dates on it. It has the same image as the background for the tour webpage (at least I think that's what it was...it is gone now b/c it got so messed up). If the extra one you got it Pitt has the dates (including Pitt and Cincy), you would be my new hero!

wickedmonkeyz:
    Thanks! I may take you up on that offer!

You all have mdae my morning. THANKS!

I have an extra of both the wave poster and the new tour date poster. The wave poster that I have isn't in mint condition, the edges got a little roughed up while I was at the Boston show. The new tour date poster, however, is in good shape. You are welcome to both. PM me an address to send them to, and I'll get them out to you. ... I might even have an extra avacado ... I have to look through my tubes.
    I MET SIR MIKE F'N McCREADY!!!!!!!!
    (Added to my sig as per SENROCK'S suggestion)

"No time to be void, or save up on life ... you got to spend it all."

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member #0020

Last Exit: Pittsburgh
    Next Stop: ???
  • Options
    Pm sent...thanks so much! I owe you!

• Options

PM me and let me know.

Why don't you just quit your bitchin?!!! It was just a poster!!! Boo-hoo-hoo!
    GET OVER IT!!! I had a poster messed up and you don't hear me complaining do you? Some people!
    Show me potato salald!!!
  • Options
    Why don't you just quit your bitchin?!!! It was just a poster!!! Boo-hoo-hoo!
    GET OVER IT!!! I had a poster messed up and you don't hear me complaining do you? Some people!

If you weren't my brother, I'd say you were a real ASS! ;-)

Hell--I'll say it anyway...you're a real ass :-)

• Options
    Sorry. I couldn't help myself. It just seemed like fun.
    Show me potato salald!!!