AET Poker Games

Comments

• The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

I'm registered. Is horos still collecting the money? $10 still, right?

Yep
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

Trying to open up the site but it's not working, gonna restart and try again

Okay
    8 pm EST Sunday
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,686
    I'm in.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
    Is Last12Exit playing? Or is it past his bedtime?
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

I don't have to work tomorrow. I should be in tonight

I don't have to work tomorrow. I should be in tonight
    Right on. 45 min away.
    Registered and $10 sent to Horos. 4 of us in so far.
    Did Speedy die?
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Sorry I missed it. Went to the Cubs-Dbacks game then came home and made some grub.
    Next week for sure!
    8PM EST boys and girls
    I'm in
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    Gonna try and make it
    I should be able to make it.
    Well see, I have to work tomorrow
    Only 2 of us registered so far
    Hmmm....
    Plenty of time and chips. Reraise showed he had my QQ beat. Just got lazy. And thought the karma quod would see that he should have been eliminated because of that riverbed 6 to make quads.

Good game biys
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Plenty of time and chips. Reraise showed he had my QQ beat. Just got lazy. And thought the karma quod would see that he should have been eliminated because of that riverbed 6 to make quads.

Good game biys

Do you speak English? Are you an immigrant? What lingo is this shit?
    badbrains said:

Good game biys

Ha!
    badbrains said:

Good game biys

Lol, I was half asleep. Auto correct couldn't fix that mess.
    badbrains said:

Good game biys

Hahahahaha!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited June 2015

Good game biys

Is this what you meant:

He reraised my preflop raise (or it happened on the flop) and that should've told me my pocket Q's were beat. I got lazy and "didn't" shove or fold, instead, hoping for the poker gods to let me hit me trips. Then I could've shoved "all in" on the flop, but I didn't and he hit his quad 6's??? Something like that?
    badbrains said:

Good game biys

Is this what you meant:

He reraised my preflop raise (or it happened on the flop) and that should've told me my pocket Q's were beat. I got lazy and "didn't" shove or fold, instead, hoping for the poker gods to let me hit me trips. Then I could've shoved "all in" on the flop, but I didn't and he hit his quad 6's??? Something like that?
    Lol . The first part is correct. The part about the poker gods was referring to hand earlier. 3 of us went all in preflop. I had QQ, someone had 66, and someone ales had a pair. The other two flopped a set. A queen hit on the turn. Then the river yielded another 6. He hit quads. I don't know what the rest was about.

I was about an hour into the ambien I had taken.
    That may be the best post I've ever written.

badbrains said:

Good game biys

Is this what you meant:

Lol . The first part is correct. The part about the poker gods was referring to hand earlier. 3 of us went all in preflop. I had QQ, someone had 66, and someone ales had a pair. The other two flopped a set. A queen hit on the turn. Then the river yielded another 6. He hit quads. I don't know what the rest was about.

I remember it a little different than that...and I was only half a beer in at that point.
    We weren't all in pre-flop. There was a pre-flop raise, but not all in.
    I had 8-8
    Horos had 6-6
    You had Q-Q

The flop was 4-6-8.
    Horos bet big, I went all in then you and Horos called.
    I had 3 8s at that point...best hand on the board.
    Turn was a Q. You had the best hand.
    River was a 6. Horos won.
    mca47 said:

badbrains said:

Good game biys

Is this what you meant:

I remember it a little different than that...and I was only half a beer in at that point.
    I had 8-8
    Horos had 6-6
    You had Q-Q

The flop was 4-6-8.
    I was close.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    edited June 2015

mca47 said:

badbrains said:

Good game biys

Is this what you meant:

I had 8-8
    Horos had 6-6
    You had Q-Q

The flop was 4-6-8.
    I was close.
    It was 100/200. I was in the blind. mca called, lastexit made it 600. I almost pushed and almost folded but just called. mca called.

Flop was 4-6-8 with 2 hearts. I checked expecting lastexit to bet. mca bet 500. lastexit raised, I think the pot. I reraised all-in. Both called.

Turn Q.

River 6.
    Post edited by Horos on
    #FHP