Options

sports illustrated swimsuit issue out today

Comments

• Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Carey wrote:
    marcos wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I like the fact that she has some meat on her bones.

I don't. I think she's kinda chubby and almost a butter face, her blondness is the only thing saving her. Big let down this year.

From a woman's perspective :).....I think she has great boobs and she doesn't seem 'chubby' to me, but, her body is definitely better than her face. Maybe if you want to fantasize about her don't listen to the interview. As an aside, why on earth must they release this on Valentine's Day....are they trying to ruin it for other women doing their best to slip confidently in some cutise outfit for their men? Sheesh.

(don't let this stop you girls, DO IT ;) )
    You have more than one excellent point here!!! ;) oh, her belly button is too high imo. :lol:
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    EmBleve wrote:
    oh, her belly button is too high imo. :lol:

I noticed the same thing, but then I realized it might be misleading because of her nearly non-existent, extremely low-riding bikini bottoms. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    EmBleve wrote:

I noticed the same thing, but then I realized it might be misleading because of her nearly non-existent, extremely low-riding bikini bottoms. ;)
    :lol::lol: too much. I noticed that, as well. good god, how low CAN you go?!?!?! but still, belly button too high. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    EmBleve wrote:

Yes, I just looked at myself naked in the mirror and my belly button has appropriate placement -- and that's pantsless -- so, the low riders should have no effect. :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    EmBleve wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

:lol::lol: too much. I noticed that, as well. good god, how low CAN you go?!?!?! but still, belly button too high. :mrgreen:

Let's not forget Megan Fox is clubbed fu@kin thumbed, a good reason to kick this one outta bed too. :D

http://handfacts.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/actress-megan-fox-has-the-clubbed-thumb-bdd-its-a-hereditary-cosmetic-defect/
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,849
    mine didn't come in the mail yet :(
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    JK_Livin wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U62stubaal4

They're jiggling babby :D

:shock:
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    marcos wrote:

Let's not forget Megan Fox is clubbed fu@kin thumbed, a good reason to kick this one outta bed too. :D

http://handfacts.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/actress-megan-fox-has-the-clubbed-thumb-bdd-its-a-hereditary-cosmetic-defect/

you'd kick megan fox out of bed because of her fucking thumb? :lol:
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,258
    marcos wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

I don't. I think she's kinda chubby and almost a butter face, her blondness is the only thing saving her. Big let down this year.

are you nuts?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    rival. wrote:
    marcos wrote:

you'd kick megan fox out of bed because of her fucking thumb? :lol:

HELL NO, I wouldn't let her out of my leave my bed is more like it. I really didn't even know that she had thumbs or hands for that matter until that article :D
  • Options
    CTD10CTD10 Posts: 351
    sweet jesus the girl on the cover this yearis one of the hottest women i ever seen. :shock:
    ctd
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    CTD10 wrote:
    sweet jesus the girl on the cover this yearis one of the hottest women i ever seen. :shock:

we have hotter women in my office
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    CTD10 wrote:

Doesn't exist without pics.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    CTD10 wrote:

Doesn't exist without pics.

if i had a pic, i'd post it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

cell phone camera?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

cell phone camera?

office creep?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    81 wrote:
    CTD10 wrote:

Wait a minute, I don't work in your office.

8-)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Carey wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

Yes, I just looked at myself naked in the mirror and my belly button has appropriate placement -- and that's pantsless -- so, the low riders should have no effect. :D

good god!!!! :shock:
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    81 wrote:
    CTD10 wrote:

So everyday you probably leave the office with no socks?
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Wma31394 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    CTD10 wrote:

So everyday you probably leave the office with no socks?
    :lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    CTD10 wrote:

Wait a minute, I don't work in your office.

8-)

i know. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

cell phone camera?

office creep?

Go stealth. 8-)
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Go stealth. 8-)

hmm...i'll just set up a bathroom cam....that will do the trick
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Go stealth. 8-)

what, no lego zombie pic here?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Go stealth. 8-)

what, no lego zombie pic here?

2557774750_6f7510b5d6.jpg

rarrrrrr
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Go stealth. 8-)

Don't want to see those. :?

You make it look like your looking at something on your phone and click. Turn the shutter noise off to. I've done it...and after typing this it does sound creepy. :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Go stealth. 8-)

You make it look like your looking at something on your phone and click. Turn the shutter noise off to. I've done it...and after typing this it does sound creepy. :lol:

yea...let me just walk over to a part of the building i never hang out in. :lol: brilliant. just looking at my phone with it turned sideways.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

yea...let me just walk over to a part of the building i never hang out in. :lol: brilliant. just looking at my phone with it turned sideways.

I'm calling the HR dept.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

You could wait by the front of the office building at the end of the work day and snap them when they walk by.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,700
    Carey wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

not if its been said or not yet but

This post is USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14