Options

In Need Of ONE Good Floor Ticket For Both NJ Shows

UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
My brother bailed on me for both shows so he could spend time with his skank in PA. Anyway, I have a pair of 10c seats for each show, but I am looking for 1 good floor seat for myself, and I can sell these pairs to people who really want them. I don't want to sell them as singles because it is too much of a hassle waiting to meet 2 different people, on two different days, and hoping they show up. I'd rather sell them to one couple each night for him/her and their friend. But I still need one for myself for each show. So since someone kind of screwed me over earlier tonight for a single, I thought I would post to see if anyone with a decent 10c number has one they can sell for face to a fellow 10c member.
I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bones0138bones0138 Posts: 52
    sent you a pm.
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    bump
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.