i want to ...

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    plan a trip ...
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Suziemay wrote:
    FUCK YOU LIKE AN ANIMAL :mrgreen:

Ok, not really. I just can't get that song out of my head everytime I see this thread :lol::lol:
    :shock: :lol:

:o Oh my heavens! :lol: Thanks for getting that song in my head now. :lol:
    go outside and take a run in the snow. Something very therapeutic about that right now.
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Figure out why my Ipod won't work! SO frustrating!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Pamela0222 wrote:

Frustrating indeed!!
    Have you tried re-setting it?
    Sometimes they freeze up
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1320
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    Suziemay wrote:
    FUCK YOU LIKE AN ANIMAL :mrgreen:

Ok, not really. I just can't get that song out of my head everytime I see this thread :lol::lol:

Never actually listened to all the lyrics before. It's so dirty!! :oops:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Frustrating indeed!!
    Sometimes they freeze up

I did not try that, but, I will give it a whirl. Just the thought of re-setting something makes me nervous. I've tried everything else, so this will have to be the next step. Thanks for the link!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,362
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Frustrating indeed!!
    Sometimes they freeze up

I did not try that, but, I will give it a whirl. Just the thought of re-setting something makes me nervous. I've tried everything else, so this will have to be the next step. Thanks for the link!

i've had to do this a few times w/ mine & it worked.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Suziemay wrote:

Never actually listened to all the lyrics before. It's so dirty!! :oops:

:lol: Indeed it is. You definitely gave me a good chuckle when I read that. :lol: I had my 'OMG' face on. :lol:
    Will I lose everything? And just have to re-sync with Itunes?
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Yes but you just have to re-sync to your library one the restore process is complete. Which ipod do you have?
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    dance with somebody
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Yes but you just have to re-sync to your library one the restore process is complete. Which ipod do you have?

I have the first model of the Ipod Touch.
    dance with somebody

"I wanna feel the beat with somebody" (singing away)
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    dance with somebody

Isn't it "I wanna feel the heat with somebody"

Definitely going to be dancing in my office today. :mrgreen:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    dance with somebody

LOL Could very well be heat, which would mean that I've been singing it wrong for a looonggg time!! :lol:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

LOL Could very well be heat, which would mean that I've been singing it wrong for a looonggg time!! :lol:

It is heat with somebody...I just checked and am listening to it. :lol:
    Then I'm gonna go with the whole "I knew it was heat... I was just making sure you did also" excuse!
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Then I'm gonna go with the whole "I knew it was heat... I was just making sure you did also" excuse!

:lol: good call.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    leave work and go home take a nap and then have a night out on the town. 8-)
    summer comes
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • fast forward things...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Live happy everyday
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    scream HELLO!!!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    ...take it from there...
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    high tail it to NYC immediately
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    YOU...
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    have the day to myself....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    have it finalized already :evil: