Options

Thanks to all and an update on my wife

1303132333436»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Much love buddy..be stronge
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    To the Anniversary Couple (Sunday!) I wanted to make sure and post a message here before it fled my mind again. Still thinking about your family frequently and hope things are going better right now. Happy Anniversary John & Shawna!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Happy Anniversary!! (Thanks for the reminder, F Me.) I hope you both are well and are enjoying the summer.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150

To the Anniversary Couple (Sunday!) I wanted to make sure and post a message here before it fled my mind again. Still thinking about your family frequently and hope things are going better right now. Happy Anniversary John & Shawna!

We can't tell you enough how much it means to hear from our dear friends. Thank you for remembering our special day. We'll be married six years together for 14 years. What a story we've had already and what a story to be told. Still going through procedures and still in love. Lol... We love each other so much. Our lives have brought us together in ways we never thought possible. Happy anniversary to my love, Shawna. Thank you my friend.
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Happy Anniversary!! (Thanks for the reminder, F Me.) I hope you both are well and are enjoying the summer.

Thank you so much for remembering our special day. You are always thought of in a special way my friend. You are such a wonderful person to us. Our boys 14 and 17 now are just now going back to school. What a great summer we've had. Lots of fun these past months. Good to hear from you... Much love

John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options

Much love buddy..be stronge

Wow!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to say hello. This brings back so many good memories for us. The love and strength that you gave us back then. Hope all is well with you. Thank you our friend.
    John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Hope you guys have a wonderful day -- still think of you both and your lovely family as well.  Happy Anniversary!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    thinking of u guys  today...hope u guys are great..much love
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary to John & Shawna -- has been too long.  Hope that you both, and the boys, are happy and healthy.

• Options
    Happy Anniversary John & Shawna.  Been a wild 2020, hopefully you have all been together & are doing well.

• Options
    Happy Anniversary a day early.  Hope the family is doing well, think of you guys often!