Thanks to all and an update on my wife

Comments

• paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    happy birthday Johm..much love!!!!!!!

Thank you so so much...After having a very long first week with this new job. Matter a fact I had a 21 hour day yesterday. This is the first time I have been able to get on here to check in with my friends. We thank you for all of your love and support. We finally were able to submit a invoice so in 30 days we will have our first check with this company. This job is going to save our house and our sanity. We are so excited about it all. Shawna struggled quite a bit on our drives all through AZ. but at the same time has a beautiful shine to her which hasn't been seen for some time. This next 30 days will be our biggest financial struggle we have ever gone through. So we ask that you all send us your best vibes, wishes and prayers that we will figure out how to make it through.

Their have been a few of you that have reached out to us directly and we want you to know that we have been thinking of you all week here. We are very touched by your words and after a day or two of survival of this complete exhaustion we will be back again. We are thinking of you in a very special way and know that you are in our hearts and thoughts. Again, thank you for your support and love it it felt each and everyday.

Much love,
    John :D, Shawna :D , Kolbi :D , Dorian and our little PJ :shifty: :-D :wink:
    John and Shawna
  • ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    So we ask that you all send us your best vibes, wishes and prayers that we will figure out how to make it through.

Thoughts sent.......
    This is a good exhaustion and the excitement will get you through. :)
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    paysonites wrote:
    happy birthday Johm..much love!!!!!!!

Thank you so so much...After having a very long first week with this new job. Matter a fact I had a 21 hour day yesterday. This is the first time I have been able to get on here to check in with my friends. We thank you for all of your love and support. We finally were able to submit a invoice so in 30 days we will have our first check with this company. This job is going to save our house and our sanity. We are so excited about it all. Shawna struggled quite a bit on our drives all through AZ. but at the same time has a beautiful shine to her which hasn't been seen for some time. This next 30 days will be our biggest financial struggle we have ever gone through. So we ask that you all send us your best vibes, wishes and prayers that we will figure out how to make it through.

Their have been a few of you that have reached out to us directly and we want you to know that we have been thinking of you all week here. We are very touched by your words and after a day or two of survival of this complete exhaustion we will be back again. We are thinking of you in a very special way and know that you are in our hearts and thoughts. Again, thank you for your support and love it it felt each and everyday.

Much love,
    John :D, Shawna :D , Kolbi :D , Dorian and our little PJ :shifty: :-D :wink:

Awesome, so glad to hear that the work is going well and look forward to subsequent updates. Let me know if you have any needs I can help with in the meantime.

As stated in your Happy Birthday thread --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    :D
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Helloo John & Shawna

Been awhile since I was here & had some catching up to do. You all have been in my thoughts often.
    On December 22, 2012 at 5:25 am the phone rang and everything changed. It was my first day off & I was exhausted so when the phone rang I thought I was dreaming. I was not.
    My daughter was on the phone & whispering "Mom? Mom?" With my heart thundering in my ears she proceeded to tell me her fiance had beat her up & kept her hostage in the bathroom for hours. And he had a knife.
    For a second, my brain, my heart & soul could not comprehend this. The connection broke.
    The next few moments were a blur & I will always thank the universe that my husband was outside with the dog & hadn't left for work yet. We were on our way in seconds, my phone in hand dialing 911. Then silence as all we could do was race towards their house 25 minutes away.
    No answer from my daughter & for the next ten minutes as we drove in complete silence through the murky early morning darkness I feared my life was snuffed out. Surely I would feel it, my only child gone? I felt my heart would burst it was thumping so hard or was it my husbands' heart thumping so?
    And then, a text asking me to call her. I did & she pretended it was me calling about my Gram to throw him off the scent. As we sped closer I heard it play out on the phone. The arrival of the police, her cries, me telling her to open the door, the scuffle....we pulled up & she was alive. That was all that mattered at that moment.
    Her & their two little ones were alive & in disbelief I looked on as a person I watched grow up & hoped to become the man I thought he could be was lead away in cuffs. Life became different for awhile.

Well, that was kind of cathartic. I haven't even told my close friends this but I feel I can here, it will stay here. And I haven't really ever wrote it down or spoke of it in such depth. We've been too busy getting her & the kids settled. Everything involved has been overwhelming, financially, physically, emotionally. We were planning a wedding & then......
    Love gets you through & builds strength just when you think you are spent. You shake your fist at the unfairness of it & then you carry on. Hanging on by your fingertips, feeling like letting go but you don't, you cannot. Why? Because people love you & you love them & your valid, important & have a pulsing need to enjoy the one life we are given. That's why.

I've read this twice now and each time I've shuttered in disbelief of how cruel the world can be. To take someone in as your own and then to have to mourn the loss of it all. I am so sorry for you and your family. I can't even imagine how much you all have had to of gone through then and I'm sure still. You never know what lies around the corner of life. Although you do know how important and sacred your loved ones are to you. That has been your blessing then and now Kelly. How fortunate it is for you to have the closeness of your daughter and the little ones still by your side. The one good thing that has come out of this is the "love". You must mean so much to your daughter. For her to rely on you in her darkest moments is a tribute to the love that you both have for each other. Things could of went a whole different direction but it is the love that has gotten you both through it all. It is the love that gave you the direction you so needed. You are such a inspiration to me and I'm sure to many who are close to you. To have had the strength during those tense moments to have the stars align perfectly. So that it all worked out and you could be there in the best ways possible. You are such a strong and loving person. I can't tell you enough how much sharing your experience meant to me. I feel really honored and blessed.

Here I've had my struggles with seeing and feeling love in my personal life lately. It's not that it hasn't been here all along but when you go through hardships unfortunately sometimes you stray from what is right in front of you. Your experience is a heart opener if you know what I mean and I truly thank you for sharing it with me. I think sometimes we have to go through turmoil to begin to see again. It doesn't make it right at all but as long as it brings better things into focus for you or for the one's closest to you. Than one can see the light of life again. I'm so happy that all of that is over for you. I hope that things are better. Your daughter is so lucky to have such a wonderful and strong mother. We hope only the best for you and yours.

Many blessings headed your way...
    All of our love,

John, Shawna and our boy's
    John and Shawna
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    John & Shawna....Thank you. Simple words with so much meaning behind them. You brought tears to my eyes with your kindness to me in the face of the great suffering you & your loved ones have endured. In sharing we connect, we feel empowered by knowing others' can & do get through some really tough moments. I had hoped to give you some strength that no matter how dark a day, how cloudy it seems, the sun will peek through again & one day will shine bright. I wish very much for this to happen for you all. Inspiration comes in many forms & I have learned to embrace the smallest moments & gifts. John & Shawna, you are both an unending source of the spirit & strength we all strive for.
    We are doing alright over here. I see my daughter happy. The caterpillar has emerged from her cocoon & she sees the world from outside of the restrictions that were placed on her from an abusive relationship. She has learned her worth & will never settle for less again. I'm so proud of her.
    Freedom & peace my friends.
    John & Shawna....Thank you. Simple words with so much meaning behind them. You brought tears to my eyes with your kindness to me in the face of the great suffering you & your loved ones have endured. In sharing we connect, we feel empowered by knowing others' can & do get through some really tough moments. I had hoped to give you some strength that no matter how dark a day, how cloudy it seems, the sun will peek through again & one day will shine bright. I wish very much for this to happen for you all. Inspiration comes in many forms & I have learned to embrace the smallest moments & gifts. John & Shawna, you are both an unending source of the spirit & strength we all strive for.
    We are doing alright over here. I see my daughter happy. The caterpillar has emerged from her cocoon & she sees the world from outside of the restrictions that were placed on her from an abusive relationship. She has learned her worth & will never settle for less again. I'm so proud of her.
    Freedom & peace my friends.

Thank you so much for your kind and inspiring update to things. I'm so glad to hear that your daughter is doing better. I'm sure it's going to take quite some time. I'm just glad that theirs such a wonderful support chain for you, her and your family. That is so important..Without support life can be much more difficult as we all know.

On a different note I'm asking for the good vibes to be sent over our way again..Today has been rough.
    Our little one has strep throat and a relentless fever. Shawna's pain levels seemed to have sky rocketed since last night. To top things off, I went to the doctor today and there is a chance that I broke a disk in my neck. Tomorrow I'm getting an ex-ray and I'll get the final word on Thursday. I hope it's nothing but a sprain or a pulled muscle at this point.

We did go to Phoenix and spoke with my new supervisor over at Safe Guard and within a day or two I'll be servicing 10-11 properties a day. So there is some good news through our mess. I just can't give up the hope that life will turn around for us. I refuse to believe that we were put on this Earth to suffer. No matter what things have got to get better at some point. We just need to believe that it's not that far off.

Best wishes to you and your family Kelly and our family will be thinking of you in a very special way tonight.
    Many blessings to you and yours.

John, Shawna, Kolbi and Dorian
    John and Shawna
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Sending good vibes that all goes well at the doctor's tomorrow.
    ELITIST FUK
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Hi John, sorry to hear about stumbles yesterday -- hoping that Dorian and Shawna are feeling better and that your pain subsides and it turns out to be a muscle or sprain rather than something more serious causing more pain and/or messing with your new opportunities.
    Will be thinking of your visit and hoping for good news!

B.
    The best of vibes sent John. Big hugs to Dorian & Shawna.
    Hoping for a relief-filled Dr visit & x-ray!!
    Just believe. You all have been through so much & are still
    strong & loving.
    Hope. Sometimes it's all we have but it's enough.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just a little hello and hoping things have been shaping up for you guys.
    :wave:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    redrock wrote:
    Just a little hello and hoping things have been shaping up for you guys.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hope you guys are having a good week!
    love..all you need is love...

i got a pm from Blondie back at Jan 2012,about you John,told me to see this.,.
    cos she knows me better than anyone 0on this fuckin planet and what makes me feel human..
    from that day,i stiill believe..all gonna be ok...

gonna be ok buddy..gonna be ok..

i hope,one day,ill feel that i loved someone atleast half of how much you love your woman..

and ill be die a fuckin happy man..

dont give up..and never let go..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Just thinking of you guys!!
    Just thinking of you guys!!
    Good Morning,

I feel horrible that it has taken me this long to get on here for an update. Monies have been really tight for us and our internet service has been on and off until recently. Shawna is doing fairly well these days. She has an appointment with her spinal surgeon the first week of July. We are keeping our fingers crossed that he will give the go ahead on getting the physical therapy started. A few months back he believed that she would need a full year of it but we are hoping that with how much she has improved that it will be much less. Our boy's are doing great. Between playing guitar, swimming, riding bikes and summer sleep overs they have been really happy.

I have been very reluctant in what I've been needing to share with you all. Reason being is you all have been so wonderful to our family. With all of the love, kindness and support this is the hardest thing that I've had to share with you in a long time. Before I do...I want you to know that we appreciate and care deeply for our friends on here. I hope that things do not change (relationships) and that I haven't let you down. Please know that we have been blessed by you all and with this new job. Working from dusk till dawn, six day's a week has been a dream come true. My neck has healed, my back is doing well. I feel so strong and ready to take on the world again. Life has truly been wonderful and things have been falling into the right places for us.

Since I started this new job I was able to bring the majority of our bills which were three-five months behind up to date. Along with some major vehicle expenses paid so I can continue working. Although the main problem which I thought that I had all figured out has taken a horrible turn. Within the past six weeks we had a $1,500 truck repair, two months of mortgage payments, overdue utility bills and other necessary expenses. We were able to pay everything for the most part and things were looking very good for us. Until today... I have been touching base once a week with our mortgage company about how to get our payments caught up. A week ago I was told things were fine. I was catching up on the payments. We had an agreement with the bank to pay another pymt. on June 20th which I did. They know that on July 5th another pymt. is scheduled and then we were going to do a check by phone for another pymt. on July 18. At that point we would be under the 45 day mark.

Today we received a notice of foreclosure. We only have 3 1/2 years left on the mortgage. I am going to continue with what I agreed to as far as payments. Also, they told me to write a letter about all of the discussions and agreements due to the fact that they have said "THEY HAVE NO RECORDS OF THOSE DISCUSSIONS". Which I'll be faxing over. I have an appointment with a Home Preservation company next Monday. They work with lenders and the bank said that if it works out they can set us up on a payment plan for what we're behind on.

We have almost made it through all of our trials and tribulations. We are so close. We are praying that it all works out for us. I wasn't sure about sharing this all with you but we both agreed that we sure could use your thoughts, prayers and wishes at this point. Please send us your good vibes and love that is all. We think we have it all worked out but of course it is going to take a miracle. We are hoping and praying that we make the best choices and that we will be guided through strength and faith. We love you all and will be checking in from time to time.

All of our best,
    John, Shawna and our boy's
    John and Shawna
    Hey, John!
    I am so sorry to hear this. This is the last thing you needed. I am sending you good vibes that this all works out quickly.
    ELITIST FUK
    Hi John & Shawna,

So sorry to hear of this and I hope you can work things out. Awful to think that you were told one thing and now something different is happening. :(

We will be thinking of your battle on this -- and it is good news on the other updates so once you can clear this up things should be back on track.

Best wishes and let us know if there is anything we can do to help!!

B&M
    Hi John & Shawna,

Happy Anniversary!

Hoping that today is a wonderful day for the two of you and that things have been going better on the bank-fighting front....and have continued to go well health wise.

Be thinking of you both today and we hope it is a special one for you.

B&M
    Hi John & Shawna,

Happy Anniversary!

Hoping that today is a wonderful day for the two of you and that things have been going better on the bank-fighting front....and have continued to go well health wise.

Be thinking of you both today and we hope it is a special one for you.

B&M

Woops, I see it is really on Wednesday --- well, on Wednesday have a great day!
    Wanted to say 'Hi', hope that you guys are having a good week!
    much love you guys..stay stronge
    Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hello & hoping that the time since we last heard from you has gone well.

Never far from my thoughts, especially w/my wife having chronic back pain from a car accident.

:wave: :wave:

B.
    Hope that all is going well and that no news is good news!
  • NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Just wanted to share a pic I took of John, Shawna, and their boys at the Phoenix show...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 99.&type=3
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Just wanted to share a pic I took of John, Shawna, and their boys at the Phoenix show...

That is awesome! So glad to hear they were able to make the show. :D I hope all is going well with them.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:

That is awesome! So glad to hear they were able to make the show. :D I hope all is going well with them.
    DITTO!!!! So great :D
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    NAUjackfan wrote:

Thanks! So happy they ended up there and with friends to share the PJ love!
  • ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    NAUjackfan wrote:

Great pic!! Everyone looks so happy and healthy! :D
    I was wondering if you'd be able to make it to the Phoenix show, I'm so glad you could.
    That show sounded amazing and very special. :D