Options

WE MADE IT...HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited September 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
130 days or so

It's never to early to dream of the beach every weekend

BRING IT BITCHES!!!!!

130 and counting
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Fuck Winter........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Countdown is on! Can always count on neilybabes for summertime anticipation.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    +1 He knows when it's the right time to start the summertime countdown.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options

I couldn't wait any longer :mrgreen:

Snowflakes falling out my window now will do that :twisted: :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

The dog days of winter will do it..but the real start time is when it's still light out till 5pm or better...which is where we are :D
  • Options
    just checked on my econo day

its actually 129 8-)8-)8-)
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    This is the worst time of the year between New Years and Memorial Day. No days off work unless you use vacation and dealing with winter for most of that time. Supposed to get up to 8 inches of snow in Chicago today....fuck!
  • Options
    This is the worst time of the year between New Years and Memorial Day. No days off work unless you use vacation and dealing with winter for most of that time. Supposed to get up to 8 inches of snow in Chicago today....fuck!

that storm will be here tomorrow..super fun :roll:
  • Options
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I can't believe my kids will be out of school BEFORE memorial day !!!!

So - I'm counting down.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,749
    Newch91 wrote:

The dog days of winter will do it..but the real start time is when it's still light out till 5pm or better...which is where we are :D

Seattle still has 5 days before that happens :(
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    hurry up
  • Options
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=145751&hilit=+memorial+day

you should just use your old thread
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
  • Options

new year new thread
  • Options
    125 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

resuing of threads are no longer allowed, please follow the rules. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    124 :o
  • Options
    I hate winter. It drags on. Summer starts on Memorial Day.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Newch91 wrote:

this winter has been so mild. unreal.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

one good thing i see is it isn't getting dark to 520 ish ..slowly getting there 8-)
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

one good thing i see is it isn't getting dark to 520 ish ..slowly getting there 8-)
    46 days until the clocks change....can you count that down too....thanks in advance.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

46 days until the clocks change....can you count that down too....thanks in advance.

thats the big turnover .....sweet
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Ugh, I hate when the clocks move forward.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    81 wrote:

u don't like when it stays light out until 8- 830?? u crazy bud
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    81 wrote:

u don't like when it stays light out until 8- 830?? u crazy bud
    I like that but hate losing a hour sleep right away.
  • Options
    123!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    1 DEUCE DEUCE
  • Options
    one 2 one