Options

PJ Photo Week

13»

Comments

• Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    Hmmm, I realized after this thread started that it would be good to have it coincide with a Pearl Jam tour, or a release date of a record or something Pearl Jam significant.

When I view the tour calendar I see that the next Pearl Jam tour is from June 20 through July 10.

Feel free to continue to post Pearl Jam inspired images on this thread, and I'll make sure to start a new thread for that time.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Wow, very creative work everyone. I vote to keep this going.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    Next PJ Photo extravaganza coming up! June 20-July 10 post those images that remind you or anything Pearl Jam (lyrics, actual concet photos, song titles, how a song makes you feel etc. etc. etc.)

I have to find a song that reminds me of yarn, so I can post images of yarn :D

Have fun everybody!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Five more days until the Summer Solstice, the start of the PJ tour, and the start of PJ Photo tour! Yay! :)
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    damn.. i was looking forward to this and now ive totally forgotten which of my photos i thought was just right. :roll: :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    Here's a PJ photo. :)

heartavatar.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    I haven't had a chance since the beginning of the tour to walk around with Pearl Jam in my head, but I'm going to do it. Get those photographic juices flowing, fellow fans, and post when you can :)