Options

*** U2 / Pearl Jam Hawaii Fanviews Here December 9, 2006 ***

123457»

Comments

• Options
    bort269 wrote:
    yep... that was awesome, my homie Scott Perretta got up on stage and started playing that song and the band was down and went with it!
    It was the first fan clip I ever filmed!

How do you know Scott? I met him in Hawaii and it turns out we are from the same hometown. Small world.
    12.9.2006 Honolulu + Klausen
  • Options
    bort269bort269 Posts: 4
    truthiness wrote:
    How do you know Scott? I met him in Hawaii and it turns out we are from the same hometown. Small world.

I know him from all the U2 shows on the East Coast ;-)

He also performed live in Portland the night before the U2 Vertigo show in Dec. 2005, he's a cool guy!

I have to second wendy wrocks's comments about all the haters out there, I feel sorry for people like you who will never be as happy as I was that day to see my 2 favorite bands rock so hard!
  • Options
    4 years ago today! What a great time! Maybe not the best concert ever musically, but hard to top 2 great bands on a beautiful night in paradise. Mahalo bitches!
  • Options
    I was there too! Travelled from Australia to be there for 2 of my favorite bands! Plus Rocco and Billie Joe Armstrong. Was a great night, and a great holiday!
    Edmonton 12/93
    Wellington 98
    Melbourne 2003
    Melbourne shows 1 & 3 2006
    Hawaii 2006
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch 2009
    Manchester 1 & 2 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2012
    Upcoming: Vancouver/Calgary/Seattle Dec 2013
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 875
    WOW 4 years ago eh! Man what great memories :mrgreen: I get to look at my poster every day and still did not relize it has been 4 years
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 598
    I was just thinking of sending an email off to the guy that just about dragged me to this show when I noticed this thread. I had met him at a fan club preparty (U2) in Portland, Dec. 19/2005 and we have stayed in touch ever since. Just a great night in paradise and my first time seeing PJ. That 45 or 60 minute set may have been a disapointment for the hardcore PJ fans but for my wife and I it was magic. Soon joined 10c, saw EV solo, then PJ Seattle 1,2 Vancouver (Row 1), San Diego, Newark and MSG 1. Oh and it was our first time in Hawaii but that's quickly jumped to 3 great visits.
  • Options
    10 years ago today! Holy crap! What a great time with my bros and future wife. Aloha! Gonna listen to the boot with a couple of drinks tonight. Wish they were mai tais. Cheers to anybody else that was there!
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 875
    Ha just saw my post from 6 years ago lol , what a great show it was
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J