How you feeling right now???

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    hedonist said:

Filled by the gorgeous collective voice at a PJ show.

Goddammit, I miss that. Being amongst those lovely warming waves of energy.

(listening to In Hiding, from NY 2010)

Seems - IS - so fucking simple now :)

I was at that show. Such a fantastic night! The energy in the crowd (at least from where I was) was incredible.
    ELITIST FUK
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    SD48277 said:

hedonist said:

I was at that show. Such a fantastic night! The energy in the crowd (at least from where I was) was incredible.
    Figures one of my favorite souls was there :)
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Happy

Wife got the cast on her wrist removed yesterday. She's still in a brace for a few weeks, but I don't have to fix her hair anymore!

She also had an interview for an OR nurse job. All she has to do is job shadow one day to make sure she wants the job and it will be hers. Apparently one of the OR doctors found out she was interested and he told the nurse manager to make it happen. Right now, she's at the point of anything to get her out of that dysfunctional department she's in now.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    hedonist said:

SD48277 said:

hedonist said:

Figures one of my favorite souls was there :)
    That's SD's vibe that you're feeling on the boot.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Like I am going to drink way to much tonight and make some bad decisions.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728

So, just another Friday night then? =):wink:
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Pretty much.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Pretty much.
    Living that Cramps song are we?
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    ^^ Let's Get F$#ked Up?
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    deadendp said:

^^ Let's Get F$#ked Up?

Yes. It's The Degenerate theme song! :lol:

Happy

Wife got the cast on her wrist removed yesterday. She's still in a brace for a few weeks, but I don't have to fix her hair anymore!

She also had an interview for an OR nurse job. All she has to do is job shadow one day to make sure she wants the job and it will be hers. Apparently one of the OR doctors found out she was interested and he told the nurse manager to make it happen. Right now, she's at the point of anything to get her out of that dysfunctional department she's in now.

Great news!

Not sure who's happier, her or you =)

I may be getting quite the buzz on tonight, but guarantee no bad decisions shall be made.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Happy

Operating Room is where it's at!! Best department in the hospital.
    Only one I ever worked in so I am biased.
    Dealing with the surgeons and charting is the hardest part of OR nursing.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    hedonist said:

Happy

Great news!

Not sure who's happier, her or you =)

I may be getting quite the buzz on tonight, but guarantee no bad decisions shall be made.
    Thanks :) She's definitely happier. While I was happy to help her out with whatever she needed, there's nothing like regaining the independence to be able to accomplish simple tasks that we all take for granted.

Have fun tonight! Perhaps some PUI later? :lol:
    rgambs said:

Happy

Operating Room is where it's at!! Best department in the hospital.
    Only one I ever worked in so I am biased.
    Dealing with the surgeons and charting is the hardest part of OR nursing.
    She's excited for the opportunity. It will be a bit of a departure though. She's an ER nurse at heart (loves the adrenaline) and has been doing special procedures the last couple of years. She did say that the charting was going to be a lot more involved than she's used to.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Pink Floyd early years streaming, Mastodon album leak and TrumpRyanNoCare killed...

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414

Tell me that you did..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    23scidoo said:

Tell me that you did..
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Plagued with seasonal allergies. Need an allergy shot this week.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Happy. :smile:
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

This makes me happy.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Good
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Confused and suspiscious I guess? I set my alarm last night, all just normal, and this morning it went off, I got up, and saw on all the other clocks in my house that it was actually an hour earlier than my bedroom clock says (which sucks - I really needed the extra hour of sleep). My bedroom clock has been right since daylight savings kicked in, i have been setting the alarm and getting up on time since the clocks went forward, and didn't move it back an hour yesterday. But somebody or something did, and that can't be done by accident. You have to hold a little separate button down while you change the time to do that. I live alone and I didn't have anyone over yesterday. :confounded:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

Confused and suspiscious I guess? I set my alarm last night, all just normal, and this morning it went off, I got up, and saw on all the other clocks in my house that it was actually an hour earlier than my bedroom clock says (which sucks - I really needed the extra hour of sleep). My bedroom clock has been right since daylight savings kicked in, i have been setting the alarm and getting up on time since the clocks went forward, and didn't move it back an hour yesterday. But somebody or something did, and that can't be done by accident. You have to hold a little separate button down while you change the time to do that. I live alone and I didn't have anyone over yesterday. :confounded:

Ooooh, that's weird and disturbing.

Just one thought - you may have changed it yourself at some point while half asleep. Humans are capable of doing complex things while essentially asleep. I don't know why you would do that in particular, but much of what people do when asleep makes no sense either.

SD48277 said:

This makes me happy.
    *piggy-backing*

I'm enjoying the lime and the coconut, courtesy of Harry :)
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    PJ_Soul said:

Any chance that while setting the alarm you changed the time?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited March 2017

PJ_Soul said:

No, because I did successfully change the alarm, lol. I couldn't have accidentally don't both things at the same time - the buttons that you hold down aren't even near one another. Plus I specifically remembered setting my alarm. No changing of time happened, and the current time when I was going to bed was correct, so the change definitely happened during the night. It's a mystery! I suppose Often's suggestion is the most likely, as unusual as that would be for me. I've definitely never done anything like that in my sleep before! Yikes, if I did get up and just mindlessly set my clock forward an hour for no reason, that is indeed disturbing, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

No, because I did successfully change the alarm, lol. I couldn't have accidentally don't both things at the same time - the buttons that you hold down aren't even near one another. Plus I specifically remembered setting my alarm. No changing of time happened, and the current time when I was going to bed was correct, so the change definitely happened during the night. It's a mystery! I suppose Often's suggestion is the most likely, as unusual as that would be for me. I've definitely never done anything like that in my sleep before! Yikes, if I did get up and just mindlessly set my clock forward an hour for no reason, that is indeed disturbing, lol.
    It's time to move...immediately. But, then again, I watch too much Criminal Minds. :lol:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

It's time to move...immediately. But, then again, I watch too much Criminal Minds. :lol:
    You're being gaslighted.

Or alarm-clocked =)
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Unappreciated, under valued, unwanted, utterly undesirable, and fucking pissed for being made to feel that way.
    :angry:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

Unappreciated, under valued, unwanted, utterly undesirable, and fucking pissed for being made to feel that way.
    :angry:

Sorry, gambo. None are good feelings at all.

But if I know you, you'll rise above.

Hang in there, bud.