Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    Sandy66Sandy66 Queensland, Australia Posts: 226
    Excited to start a new job tomorrow, I moved to another state after living in the one place all my life and not regretting it one bit, I needed a new life after my old one just felt suffocating and filled with a job I had begun to hate with people who just brought me down. Change can be a great thing.
    BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,911
    Sandy66 said:

Excited to start a new job tomorrow, I moved to another state after living in the one place all my life and not regretting it one bit, I needed a new life after my old one just felt suffocating and filled with a job I had begun to hate with people who just brought me down. Change can be a great thing.

Congratulations! Sounds wonderfully exciting. All the best to you.

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    PJSiren said:

Insignificant

You are not. So sorry you are going through this.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

PJSiren said:

Insignificant

You are not. So sorry you are going through this.
    Agreed.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Full of schadenfreude that the Cowgirls lost. :lol:
  • Options
    Exhausted. I think I pulled a muscle in
    My butt...[hole-area] ( had to drag an 1100 lb horse out of a corner so he could roll back over without getting stuck again. Just me and an 87 yr old man..) when I cough, my whole butt hurts... like.. I may need to go make sure I didn't herniate anything...
  • Options
    You probably wish I hadn't posted, huh?? Lol
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

My butt...[hole-area] ( had to drag an 1100 lb horse out of a corner so he could roll back over without getting stuck again. Just me and an 87 yr old man..) when I cough, my whole butt hurts... like.. I may need to go make sure I didn't herniate anything...

Don't cough!

Tree, I would say that you cease to amaze me, but you do every day. May your butt muscles heal quickly.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Don't cough!

Tree, I would say that you cease to amaze me, but you do every day. May your butt muscles heal quickly.
    Ha! Got an appt. to make sure I didn't rip my insides. I know it was dumb to do what I did.. but there is such a short window within which you can right a horse to their feet before they suffocate. What amazed me was that John ( the little old man) was right there with me.. tug for tug.. and poor DJ just hung there.. every time we pulled, he stretched his long ole legs out, which made it harder to pull him. When we finally got him to where he could right himself... I was exhausted..
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I usually skip to work but today I'm having a hard time getting my ass out the door.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

I usually skip to work but today I'm having a hard time getting my ass out the door.

Skip to my lieu my darlin'.. if you can't skip, roll.. once outside, breathe in the energy of the life around you; borrow that strength. Hope things pick
    Up for ya!
  • Options

Sprunkn7 said:

Skip to my lieu my darlin'.. if you can't skip, roll.. once outside, breathe in the energy of the life around you; borrow that strength. Hope things pick
    Up for ya!
    Surprisingly it worked! Had a great day!!!
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Overwhelmed. So much going on at work, and apparently there will be more changes.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    bluegrace said:

Overwhelmed. So much going on at work, and apparently there will be more changes.

Yess...I know the feeling! Sort of..lol. ;) The only bathroom at work has been nonfunctional for two weeks due to old cast-iron pipes that have collapsed and separated from the sewer line. We were told today that they will have to jackhammer the floor, starting in my office, to reach the pipes ...and then who knows what they will find or have to do next!! It's been crazy, yet comical. =) Fortunately some of the businesses around us have given us free reign of their bathrooms! Lol
  • Options
    bluegrace said:

Here too. 2 major people leaving and they are not being replaced. Totally new working computer system at the same time. Really????
    I hated work today.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Angry.
    Fuck you, world, that you take another good person from us before their time.
    Fuck you, whatever higher being people choose to believe in, that you allow the awful shit that goes on to go on.
    Just Fuck. You.
    I'm glad it is not me....But so ridiculously angry that it is him
    Anger is a gift. (Going to keep telling myself this today. Anger is a gift!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    edited January 2017
    ^ Oh no.. I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

Sprunkn7 said:

Up for ya!
    Surprisingly it worked! Had a great day!!!
    Awesome!! Some days just drag on your coattail.. you just gotta shake it off..( great... now I'll have that stupid song stuck in my head all day! :lol: )
  • Options

Angry.
    Fuck you, whatever higher being people choose to believe in, that you allow the awful shit that goes on to go on.
    Just Fuck. You.

Big :hug: FMe. It is not a punishment, it is not God turning His back, it is not anything, except one of the most cruel parts of life; Cancer is not a choose of persons.. it blows my mind, how some of the best, least deserving of this, are the ones who get it. And yet, it is virtually unavoidable. You are such a strong and resilient guy, and that is exactly what your family needs right now. All my love to you and your family.
  • Options

Angry.
    Just Fuck. You.

Life can be so damned unfair.
  • Options

Angry.
    Just Fuck. You.

Love to you, my friend.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Gratitude, for such good friends.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    Tired and stressed but at the same time really happy for what is coming my way.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Love for all my
    Friends.
  • Options
    In a state of elation
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Mad but not surprised that for the 5th time in half a year that I've been banned for a month by Facebook for hurting a Trump Nazi trolls feewings. I can't eve post memes telling them to kill themselves appartently now. What a bunch of butthurt snowflakes.
  • Options

Mad but not surprised that for the 5th time in half a year that I've been banned for a month by Facebook for hurting a Trump Nazi trolls feewings. I can't eve post memes telling them to kill themselves appartently now. What a bunch of butthurt snowflakes.

Maybe it's time to stop telling people with whom you disagree TO KILL THEMSELVES? Just a thought.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    hedonist said:

Maybe it's time to stop telling people with whom you disagree TO KILL THEMSELVES? Just a thought.
    Or time to realize that not everyone will agree with you. And their opinion should never have such an influence on your emotional state, that you would EVER say anything like that to someone.
    ( I know.. this coming from the
    Person whom once stated somewhere on here that " We'd be better off as a country if someone would just assasinte President Obama.." so I know how that goes).
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Relieved. Wrote a poem. Finally.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options

hedonist said:

Or time to realize that not everyone will agree with you. And their opinion should never have such an influence on your emotional state, that you would EVER say anything like that to someone.
    ( I know.. this coming from the
    Person whom once stated somewhere on here that " We'd be better off as a country if someone would just assasinte President Obama.." so I know how that goes).
    It is definitely possible to effectively and respectfully debate with people without wishing death. I do agree. Just a warning InHiding, a regular forum user told someone else here some terribly inappropriate things to another user. (Much like your reason for FB banning.) In other words and very bluntly said, that kind of shit will get you banned here. The mods here won't just ban you for a month for that. Permaban and the red badge of death comes quick, swift and without argument to those wishing death to people.