In Need of Computer Help, I'm a Moron

ponner1usponner1us Posts: 736
edited November 2011 in Technical Stuff and Help
For the life of me, I cannot find the digital bootleg of MSG 5/21/11 that I downloaded with my free code today. I've checked all of my downloads and firefox downloads, and it's nowhere to be found. Can anyone help me with this? I feel so stupid.
Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    try re-downloading and checking where the file is being downloaded to :) or just re-download and select to desktop or something
  • ponner1us wrote:
    For the life of me, I cannot find the digital bootleg of MSG 5/21/11 that I downloaded with my free code today. I've checked all of my downloads and firefox downloads, and it's nowhere to be found. Can anyone help me with this? I feel so stupid.

Yeah - I know the feeling, computers do it to me too...but it's how I learnt! With my laptop I learnt that if you use the 'SAVE AS' option (not just the 'SAVE' option - that was my downfall) YOU can determine where the downloads go to...in my case the D drive music folder containing Pearl Jam.
    Cheers.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Save something else from the same web browser and see where your computer is putting it. Chances are it put your MSG boot in the same place