Options

A message to PJ re: 2006 tour

BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Dear Pearl Jam,

With regards to the recent setlists: GOOD LORD.

That is all.

Signed
-Huge Fan-
Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TooMuchBloodTooMuchBlood Posts: 312
    Seriously. They're averaging about 29 a night and have gone 30 or more four times this soon into the tour! This tour is doubly doing what the 2003 tour did to the 2000 tour!

My only concern, and it's not that big a deal, is where are this tour's new cover songs? I'm glad that Baba, RITFW and Fuckin' Up are getting played less, but I miss getting turned on to different takes of Lennon and his Gimme Some Truth, for example.
  • Options
    soulshinesoulshine Posts: 120
    Personally, I'm looking for "Better Way" by Ben Harper (his new one) to make it in as a tag somewhere......it's right up Ed's alley. :)
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need ~ BenHarper

http://www.myspace.com/soulshine70
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    personally I'm loving the sets... best pj sets ever. the amount of songs they are rotating is mind blowing!!! Every night is soo different.. thank for making every set so different!! fuck covers dont need anymore.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Seriously. They're averaging about 29 a night and have gone 30 or more four times this soon into the tour! This tour is doubly doing what the 2003 tour did to the 2000 tour!

My only concern, and it's not that big a deal, is where are this tour's new cover songs? I'm glad that Baba, RITFW and Fuckin' Up are getting played less, but I miss getting turned on to different takes of Lennon and his Gimme Some Truth, for example.

yeah, I was looking forward to at least one new cover in there somewhere...hopefully they manage to work it in eventually!
    03: Toronto
    04: Toledo
    05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto, Quebec City, St. John's 1 & 2
    06: Toronto 1 & 2, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati
    07: London, Dusseldorf
    08: Tampa
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Damn I wish I could hit a show later this tour. I can't, but to the sets, I say: HOLY SHIT!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    very sexy setlists :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!