Options

Clutz

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
'tis I.

So for today:

- almost tripped
- what was supposed to be a short 30-minute meeting ended at 1pm
- as I was taking my lunch out the microwave I burned myself and spilled it all over the floor :(

It was curry. So it took like a billion years to clean it up!

I think I should have stayed at home. I'm terrified to drive home lest I keep the clutziness going!

So yep. Just wanted to share my stupidity for the day lol
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Sounds like me at least once a week. :mrgreen:
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    haha yeah I'm in rare form today! I woke up all fine and rarin' to go, but damn....gravity is hating on me today lol

And now I have no lunch and the cafeteria is closed till January :evil: oh well, one right thing I did today....I had a good breakfast :lol:
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    haha yeah I'm in rare form today! I woke up all fine and rarin' to go, but damn....gravity is hating on me today lol

And now I have no lunch and the cafeteria is closed till January :evil: oh well, one right thing I did today....I had a good breakfast :lol:

Well, you've got the right attitude. I'd be hangry!!! (hungry and angry) I'm always angry if i'm hungry.

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Lizardjam wrote:

Well, you've got the right attitude. I'd be hangry!!! (hungry and angry) I'm always angry if i'm hungry.
    I'm always looking for silver linings, always. But yeah I get angry when I'm hungry too...as soon as I start to feel irate I'm leaving lol
  • Options
    I wouldn't blame you! I swear though, I must spill, break, or trip over something at least weekly. My husband won't let me have drinks anywhere but on a table. Even then...he moves them sometimes far away from me.

• Options
    I used to be more spacy but improved, but when I get absentminded or clutzy, god help me!!

I know if my mom was around she'd tell me to get a hold of some holy water, that I had some weird spirit messing with me lol
  • Options
    I would take that advice except I've been that way my whole life. My stepdaughter is clumsy like me too. I always tell her not to feel so bad. You just can't help it sometimes! It seems like when I try harder to concentrate and not spill or break...it gets worse!

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I would take that advice except I've been that way my whole life. My stepdaughter is clumsy like me too. I always tell her not to feel so bad. You just can't help it sometimes! It seems like when I try harder to concentrate and not spill or break...it gets worse!
    haha it's true, the more you try to not do something, it all goes to hell! I was MEGA clumsy as a kid. Always on the damn floor :lol:

I just talked to my dad and he said these are days where you need to just sleep 24.5 hours straight. I asked him what the .5 was for. He said "just insurance, just to be safe" :lol:
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    haha it's true, the more you try to not do something, it all goes to hell! I was MEGA clumsy as a kid. Always on the damn floor :lol:

I just talked to my dad and he said these are days where you need to just sleep 24.5 hours straight. I asked him what the .5 was for. He said "just insurance, just to be safe" :lol:

Well that makes sense...i seem to ALWAYS be tired!!