**Thunder Bay Fanviews Here**

1235»

Comments

• Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    AndySlash wrote:
    Well, was there a really short girl between us? If so, then yeah, it was you.

Yeah a guy and a short girl, they switched chairs a couple times. I was wearing a bright red shirt, which.....seeing as how thats what security was wearing....I dunno if that was a good idea! :D
  • PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    jamfan#1 wrote:
    I waited 14 years for Pearl Jam to come to Thunder Bay, and believe me, if you live in Thunder Bay, and love Pearl Jam you would have never thought they would play here.I'm still confused why they did, who hooked that one up? beacause that person is my new best friend. It was so Frecken hot in there....wow....and yes it was a shorter set list...but over all it was the most amazing night for many people, especially the locals, who unfourtunatley don't get to many mind blowing preformences like that.
    I am so greatful for that night,(thank you universes:)

Our paper started off with a good article (Chronicle Journal, September 11th)but at the end,grrrr, it really pissed me off some of the shit they wrote.....they will be gettin a letter, and will post a retraction for some of what they wrote.

I here there was a few people who came from out of town for the show, who didn't like Thunder Bay, to those people, you should have made friends with us locals, cause trust me we were partying till the sun came up. For all those "bigger city" people who come to smaller towns, just hook up with the locals and we'll show you where the parties are;)

When Eddie jumped into the crowd at the back, I was in awe, I mean,,,,when was the las time he did that? anyone? I'd like to know. I bought a ticket for my 13 year old brother last minute, and thats where he was sitting, right there, Eddie put his hand out to shake my brothers hand, and for in that moment changed my brothers life, seriously, he can't stop talking about it, he is so pumped, and now more of a Pearl Jam fan than ever.

Thank you

I partied with some of the locals at the Valhalla inn until late. I don't even remember how late since it was such a good party.

Cool people for sure!

Partied with some younger guys before the show behind the venue. They hooked us up. Cool guys too.

I love Thunder Bay! I hope they play there again but get some air conditioning in that place. Or turn off the heat or something. Damn it was hot.
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • Thanks for the memories I will never "Soon Forget"!

Dave[soon to be Royals55]: Bombed, just Bombed!

edwho: Finished me off on Thursday night(see Dave)!

At Peace w/MyLust: "We know her" (Pointing at her as Ed hands her his guitar pick)

Small Town: Alphine Valley 2006????????

Leader Of Men: Great Choice on the Elks! I need to get a T-shirt!

Awesome Show!
    Pearl Jam Continues to Amaze me!

Ten Club Rocks!
    98: Barrie
    00: Nawlins, Saratoga, Tor, Det, Phx
    01: Bridge
    03: Raleigh, Char, Buf, Det x2, Tor, Mont
    05: T-Bay, Kit, Lon, Ham, Tor
    06: Tor x2, Clev, Cin, Arnhem, Honolulu x2
    07: Vic, Lolla, Tor(EV) Body of War
    08: Van(EV) x2, Hart, Bos x2, Tor(EV) x2
    09: Tor
    10: Jazz Fest, Clev, Buf
    11: Det(EV), Tor x2, Ham
    12: FLL(EV)
    13: Pit, Buf, Cal
    14: Det, Den
    15: NYC
  • jamfan#1 wrote:
    I waited 14 years for Pearl Jam to come to Thunder Bay, and believe me, if you live in Thunder Bay, and love Pearl Jam you would have never thought they would play here.I'm still confused why they did, who hooked that one up? beacause that person is my new best friend. It was so Frecken hot in there....wow....and yes it was a shorter set list...but over all it was the most amazing night for many people, especially the locals, who unfourtunatley don't get to many mind blowing preformences like that.
    I am so greatful for that night,(thank you universes:)

Our paper started off with a good article (Chronicle Journal, September 11th)but at the end,grrrr, it really pissed me off some of the shit they wrote.....they will be gettin a letter, and will post a retraction for some of what they wrote.

I here there was a few people who came from out of town for the show, who didn't like Thunder Bay, to those people, you should have made friends with us locals, cause trust me we were partying till the sun came up. For all those "bigger city" people who come to smaller towns, just hook up with the locals and we'll show you where the parties are;)

When Eddie jumped into the crowd at the back, I was in awe, I mean,,,,when was the las time he did that? anyone? I'd like to know. I bought a ticket for my 13 year old brother last minute, and thats where he was sitting, right there, Eddie put his hand out to shake my brothers hand, and for in that moment changed my brothers life, seriously, he can't stop talking about it, he is so pumped, and now more of a Pearl Jam fan than ever.

Thank you

Not to burst your bubble...but exactly two nights ago in S'Toon...BUT he did not venture near as far in as it seems he did in Thunder Bay which makes that expereince of yours very cool indeed.....
  • 62strat wrote:
    at first i thought it was a girl as well!

but listening to the boot ed definately references the kid as a HIM

I haven't gotten the boot yet...was waiting to get paid tomorrow. I'll have to download it tonight. :D
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.