Looking for the setlist from Toronto 11/09/11

annabananaannabanana Posts: 2
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I am looking for a great Christmas gift for my husband and am interested in a copy of the setlist from the Toronto concert on 11/09/11. Namaste, Andrea
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Don't pay for these... most are just photocopies anyway. I can get some copies of some older setlists if you'd like... I think they are like 2000 and older though.I need to get some newer ones. :)
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    drsluggo wrote:
    Don't pay for these... most are just photocopies anyway. I can get some copies of some older setlists if you'd like... I think they are like 2000 and older though.I need to get some newer ones. :)

Would love San Diego 95, or Boston 98 if you have either.

Could trade a copy of San Diego 06.
  • if you dont need originals... i can just email you a whole bunch of these. pm me your address... ive got quite a few
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    if you dont want the original,i can sent you a copy of Toronto 1 setlist,sorry cant give you the original,cos its a gift..

12092011668.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • if you dont want the original,i can sent you a copy of Toronto 1 setlist,sorry cant give you the original,cos its a gift..

12092011668.jpg

:shock:
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Wilds wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:

Would love San Diego 95, or Boston 98 if you have either.

Could trade a copy of San Diego 06.
    I dont have those... I need to look at what I have but think they are Europe 2000 ones and maybe one or two from the 2000 US tour. A really cool member sent me a bunch with a trade we did like 10 years ago. :)
  • just sent a bunch to a few peoples...does anyone else want a bunch of random sets?
  • Lukin19Lukin19 We The North Posts: 500
    just sent a bunch to a few peoples...does anyone else want a bunch of random sets?
    I'd like some. Thanks man.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Lukin19 wrote:
    just sent a bunch to a few peoples...does anyone else want a bunch of random sets?
    I'd like some. Thanks man.

I would like some too! :)
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I'd like some too if possible?!
    Thanks a lot. :D
    MLMF Det
  • those who havnt done so already, pm me w your email addresses
    those who havnt done so already, pm me w your email addresses

Okie dokie! :)
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    those who havnt done so already, pm me w your email addresses

Thanks jimbo
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • think i got everyone who was interested, check your mail. if not ill send again.

only problem is i wish i could figure out how to put all into one compressed zip or rar file, which is why i had to put attachments into three seperate emails.

if anyone else is interested pls let me know, just pm me your email address
    got them,thanks :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • keep an eye out for the master setlist zip i just sent your way... more sets including the ones i already sent!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    if you dont want the original,i can sent you a copy of Toronto 1 setlist,sorry cant give you the original,cos its a gift..

12092011668.jpg

There is no such thing as an "original" PJ setlist - every single setlist distributed on stage and to the band's crew and security is a photocopy of the original.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • 100 Pacer wrote:

12092011668.jpg

There is no such thing as an "original" PJ setlist - every single setlist distributed on stage and to the band's crew and security is a photocopy of the original.

right, but i think he meant original as in right off the stage
    100 Pacer wrote:

12092011668.jpg

right, but i think he meant original as in right off the stage

I suppose one can appreciate the difference between a setlist taped to the stage and a setlist folded in one of PJ's security guy's pocket, for example.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    this isnt a photocopy,or from security...as i post this was a gift for my birthday.....and was given to me the next day of the show...
    keep an eye out for the master setlist zip i just sent your way... more sets including the ones i already sent!

Thank you! :)
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    keep an eye out for the master setlist zip i just sent your way... more sets including the ones i already sent!
    Got it!
    Very cool. Thanks so much!
    MLMF Det
    this isnt a photocopy,or from security...as i post this was a gift for my birthday.....and was given to me the next day of the show...

It's a photocopy of the original setlist Kevin Shuss writes up after Ed hands him the setlist he puts together, which Kevin then files in his records. Trust me, there's no doubt about it. That's not to take anything away from your birthday gift by any means...just wanted to clarify.