Options

Throwing It Out There

PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
OK, so I've been pondering this for a while now and felt like I should at least throw it out there to see if there is any interest. I have researched how much people have been offering for their "Into the Wild" original pressed vinyl with the 7" "No More" single. What I am interested in is a straight-up trade, my "ITW" w/7" for a Vs./Vitalogy Super Deluxe (used, if necessary). The condition of the box set does not necessarily have to be perfect, just in decent playing condition (i.e., not totally destroyed). My vinyl has the "all-too-common" split in the gatefold due to improper packaging and shipping. Both vinyls are in excellent condition. I've only played ITW once or twice and have never played "No More." I could even take pictures if there is any concern. Figured it was worth a shot.
We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Fair enough. What if I also offered a show print '08 Ames Columbia poster (http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/81557) along with it? I'm trying. I'm just trying to focus on the band more so than the band's side projects and know somebody would probably appreciate ITW more than I do.