Options

Benaroya Vinyl in Binaural Riot Act Super Deluxe?

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,741
    kramer73 said:
    abhijeet said:
    Both the re-issues so far had unreleased concerts, Benaroya ain't happening, get over it.
    It'll happen one day
    I don't think so.
    The only way this is happening is if any one of the many pirated vinyl manufacturing plants in Euro gets a hold of an original Benny copy and starts making & distributing pirated bootleg copies, like the many Pearl Jam studio albums have been selling in various colored vinyl.

Once these pirated bootleg colored Pearl Jam Benny's start showing up on eBay & in local ma & pa record stores in the USA then 10club will probably notice and will reissue the Benaroya Hall vinyl, just like how they released Las Vegas '93 for Vault #5 though they don't mind advertising the unofficial release on their social media account.

http://pearljam.tumblr.com/post/163690033784

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,142
    ^ agree.  Except they don't even need an original benny copy to do it, they just need a burned cd of the show or some other shoddy recording.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,945
    edited August 2017
    demetrios said:
    kramer73 said:
    abhijeet said:
    Both the re-issues so far had unreleased concerts, Benaroya ain't happening, get over it.
    It'll happen one day
    I don't think so.
    The only way this is happening is if any one of the many pirated vinyl manufacturing plants in Euro gets a hold of an original Benny copy and starts making & distributing pirated bootleg copies, like the many Pearl Jam studio albums have been selling in various colored vinyl.

Once these pirated bootleg colored Pearl Jam Benny's start showing up on eBay & in local ma & pa record stores in the USA then 10club will probably notice and will reissue the Benaroya Hall vinyl, just like how they released Las Vegas '93 for Vault #5 though they don't mind advertising the unofficial release on their social media account.

http://pearljam.tumblr.com/post/163690033784

But that 93 show is somehow legal to print. Isn't it some radio recording or whatever? benny is not.

But with Binaural and Avocado getting bootlegs, why didn't they rip a Benny CD or Highdef source and put that on... orange wax?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I hate the word Benny.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I hate the word Benny.
    Me, too.  Even though I use it.
    I also hate Avocado.  (The word, not the album).  It's Pearl Jam, or self-titled, not fucking Avocado.