take a good look
this could be the day
hold my hand
lie beside me
i just need to say
Post edited by catefrances on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,651
    watching point break today cate? or travelling west to east in our fair land?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,221
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,104
    I loved Utah today too, so much so that I took them at +6 :)

sorry...wrong thread :lol:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    mickeyrat wrote:

nope no crap movies for me mickey. and yes thats what i was doing...10 days ago. tonight im travelling east to west.

LOOK OUT SEATTLE im coming for you. 8-)

im having the time of my life. the only downer is that my better half isnt by my side seeing what im seeing. this is truly a beautiful country.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,651
    mickeyrat wrote:

nope no crap movies for me mickey. and yes thats what i was doing...10 days ago. tonight im travelling east to west.

LOOK OUT SEATTLE im coming for you. 8-)

im having the time of my life. the only downer is that my better half isnt by my side seeing what im seeing. this is truly a beautiful country.
    yes it is. And sometimes the people can be too. ;) Enjoy the rest of your trip!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Cate! So great to meet you and sorry we didn't get to talk today but Paul needed to get to his tv for football! :lol:
    I think you said you were coming back our way so be sure and give us a call! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    men :lol:

Ill only be in seattle for 65 hours i think. Im in town to see ryan adams at benaroya on the friday night then im off to st louis saturday morning. I seriously thought my first visit to seattle was gonna be longer but the opportunity arose so i took it. Oh and im def gonna be checking out the EMP.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    men :lol:

Ill only be in seattle for 65 hours i think. Im in town to see ryan adams at benaroya on the friday night then im off to st louis saturday morning. I seriously thought my first visit to seattle was gonna be longer but the opportunity arose so i took it. Oh and im def gonna be checking out the EMP.
    Have a great time and do see EMP if you haven't...very fun. :) Also don't miss Easy Street http://easystreetonline.com/
    Safe travels! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    i love you!!!

that is all.

Hello Western Australia?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    where are you actually? washington, utah, st.louis? seems that you are all over it!

badasss...
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    right now chad im in a bar in georgetown, seattle trying to drink my anarchic self under the table.. I am not winning. .. And that is a good thing.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    right now chad im in a bar in georgetown, seattle trying to drink my anarchic self under the table.. I am not winning. .. And that is a good thing.
    Glad you made it! Have fun, but I see I don't need to tell you that.... :lol:
    i went to the EMP today. I was equal parts rapt with the NIRVANA: TAKING PUNK TO THE MASSES exhibition and the building itself.
    This trip ive managed to see 4 gehry buildings and im just so thrilled to have done so... Just as i was thrilled to be walking down 2nd on my way to the EMP and come across the croc cafe.
    Travel is truly awesome and all that reading means nothing without miles travelled.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    wolfbear wrote:
    Glad you made it! Have fun, but I see I don't need to tell you that.... :lol:
    I just wish i had more time... But i will be back... Sooner than later... And then i will look you up, :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Seattle is a fun town for sure! Have fun tomorrow. :)
    oh did i mention coming through snoqualmie pass was just so awesome?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    SNOQUALMIE... Awesome word. I dont know what it means but im thinking it means awesome.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Yes it is! The falls are pretty cool too. :)
    wolfbear wrote:
    Yes it is! The falls are pretty cool too. :)

Sssh im having a twin peaks flashback.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    SNOQUALMIE... Awesome word. I dont know what it means but im thinking it means awesome.

Evidently it means moon.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/A ... 106792.php
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    If you are driving and will be passing through spokane, drop me a note...I'll buy you a drink of your choosing. Always like to meet new pj folks! :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    thanx tradeking... but im greyhounding. If i were driving i suspect id still be in sth dakota.
    We stopped in spokane for about 30 minutes wednesday. .
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome to Seattle. We saved up some perfect fall weather for you... Raining cats and dogs all day :lol: You'll get the perfect Seattle experience!
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    thanx tradeking... but im greyhounding. If i were driving i suspect id still be in sth dakota.
    We stopped in spokane for about 30 minutes wednesday. .

Greyhounding is what you are doing?? Stay away from me please. I read the Urban Dictionary ya know...
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149
    you picked the right time to come to st. louis. highs in the 70s most of next week. plus the town has caught baseball fever with the cardinals in the world series. it would be cool if you were in town in the event we win.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    and when exactly will this winning take place gimme??? cause as you know im on a schedule.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • holy shit, you should definitely see if you can score a series ticket...the ultimate american tour...it's our favorite pastime, ya know ;)
    very jealous of your travels Cate. By the time you're done, you will have probably traveled more here than I have myslef :oops:
    Look me up if you come to FLorida :P
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149
    and when exactly will this winning take place gimme??? cause as you know im on a schedule.
    i don't know yet lol....depends on who wins the next 2 games..

the series is tied 1-1, we lost last night....

game 3 is tomorrow, 4 on sunday and 5 on monday and all of them are in texas...

if necessary game 6 is wednesday and 7 is thursday both in st. louis.

you can not walk past a tv without people on tv talking all about it....if we win you will see a lot of happy st louisans, and if we lose you will see a lot of angry, miserable people. either way you will be in baseball shock before you leave here because that is all anybody here can talk about these days :lol:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    GO CARDS!!!!

I need my high to be maintained.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    GO CARDS!!!!

I need my high to be maintained.

what is going on in this thread?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg