FS: PJ Emek Kansas City (KC) 2010 Show edition

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
The "get me sleeping off the couch" Sale Part 1:

I'm a lucky man, to count on 1 hand a wife that supports my PJ/EV madness...

With that said, and she's absolutely correct: I have purchased way too many items (many from you guys here on this board but I wont mention any names=cough cough: Adam, Noel, and so on)…combined with EV tix this year and more.

To make peace in my household, besides skipping PJ20, the following is for sale to hopefully recuperate some of my recent expenses. If there are objections to my asking price, please just PM me and I will adjust as necessary. No need to rip me here publicly please as I am just going off my expenses and/or what i think is fair from expresso beans or other recent sales here on Lost Dogs.

Thank you for your consideration. Up first:

PJ Emek Kansas City (KC) 2010 Show edition, $85 shipped in the continental US. Higher shipping rates for outside the continental US.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/121745
IS.php?id=159354&t=mi
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    hahaha...I would buy it but...you, me, same boat! :lol:
    Good luck! Good price!
    MLMF Det
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    give me a couple days to see what shakes out with a certain iso of mine, but if that falls through ill take this off of your hands if its still around
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • shepshep Houston Posts: 5,644
    EZ1221C wrote:
    give me a couple days to see what shakes out with a certain iso of mine, but if that falls through ill take this off of your hands if its still around

Eric - if you want it in a few days and dave doesn't still have it I have one you can buy for the same price... just send me a PM.

It's funny... I love EMEK and I love PJ - but this is probably my least favorite EMEK that I own... :o blasphemy i know...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    EZ1221C wrote:

Thanks Eric, will do! Still waiting to hear about your latest conquest! Sorry Shep- I forgot you were still trying to sell the PJ Emek!!
  • shepshep Houston Posts: 5,644
    EZ1221C wrote:

Thanks Eric, will do! Still waiting to hear about your latest conquest! Sorry Shep- I forgot you were still trying to sell the PJ Emek!!

I'm not really actively trying to sell it ;) . If someone asks about it, I have one that I will offer.... I'm not pushing it out the door by any means... I have been able to keep my spending in check the last couple of months... still can't believe i had to pass on the Mansfield 98 from paul..... we better get this f'in house is all i have to say... :lol:

No worries :D . best of luck with your sale....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    end of the week bumpage!
    the "official saturday no one is on the forums until monday" bump!!
    Stay tuned as details are coming soon for The "get me sleeping off the couch" Sale Part 2 (and bump)
    I'm holding off on sale part 2 but this is still available and about to go back into storage!
  • ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Bump