Homeland

Comments

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,735
    Holy shit! Can't wait to see where it goes from here now that Saul knows Carrie was right about Brody.
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Downloading now..will watch tonight. Can't wait...Dexter, Homeland, and next week Walking Dead starts back..I love great TV :lol::D
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141
    Holy shit! Can't wait to see where it goes from here now that Saul knows Carrie was right about Brody.
    true!!love it..fuck this is getting better and better..thats the shit!!!how he will bring it up,to CIA??
    he can tell??who to trust..and how Cariie will rect now ...holy shit..love it..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,249
    Awesome episode!!! I want more!!!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mca47 wrote:

Perhaps the best episode of the series to date.
  • Yea I tend to agree, that possible was the best episode out of the two seasons. Pretty well done.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    I'm not watching the current season ( i don't get showtime) but i just watched season one and man great stuff i can't wait to watch the new season when it comes out on dvd/stream

next year :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    I'm not watching the current season ( i don't get showtime) but i just watched season one and man great stuff i can't wait to watch the new season when it comes out on dvd/stream

i do torrent style..cant u doi that?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • YardenYarden Posts: 820
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Perhaps the best episode of the series to date.

+1
    intodeep wrote:

I'm a goody two shoes now. I no longer download music, movies, or tv so i don't really mess with torrent sites
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    intodeep wrote:

I'm a goody two shoes now. I no longer download music, movies, or tv so i don't really mess with torrent sites
    its the only way me to see it..they dont play it here
    That makes a lot of sense.
    I found this site called crackle that has the first episode on it. I'm going to watch it tonight. I just don't know much about the site but it seems legit
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    That makes a lot of sense.
    I found this site called crackle that has the first episode on it. I'm going to watch it tonight. I just don't know much about the site but it seems legit

It is. I have their app on my phone.
    a good site to download tv shows is http://forum.tvfreeload.org/, you might have to register but it's free and it's good for direct download links.

this is the page for homeland: http://forum.tvfreeload.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=78599&start=30
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,215
    this show has the potential to be one of the all time greats.

the ending on sunday night was unbelievable. :o ...but now with him being a congressman and being courted by the vp to be his running mate, it's going to create a ton of friction there.

who is brody chasing in the woods! please not saul!!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • groovemegrooveme Posts: 353
    this show has the potential to be one of the all time greats.

the ending on sunday night was unbelievable. :o ...but now with him being a congressman and being courted by the vp to be his running mate, it's going to create a ton of friction there.

Love this show. Great episode. Brody better not kill Saul!!

i hope not...Saul is my favo caracter at the show!

It better not be Saul!!!

It better not be Saul!!!

I hope not!! I'm thinking it could have been one of his ex marine buddies who figured something out.

Spoiler below from preview:

Looks like Saul gives Estes the estes the memory card in the next episode. I hope Estes doesn't sell Saul out.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    Better Dan wrote:

I hope not!! I'm thinking it could have been one of his ex marine buddies who figured something out.

Spoiler below from preview:

Looks like Saul gives Estes the estes the memory card in the next episode. I hope Estes doesn't sell Saul out.

Great point that it could be one of his Marine buddies. Could be that loudmouth drunken one....that guy doesn't seem like he's just going to go away.

I didn't pick that up that Saul gives Estes the card from watching the preview. But I'm sure he's going to do something with it!
    the loud mouth marine is in a wheel chair though. isn't he?
    chinese-happy.jpg

Oh yeah...maybe he is. I'm not completely sure, but that sounds right. Well wither way, it better not be Saul. That guy is my hero.

Oh yeah...maybe he is. I'm not completely sure, but that sounds right. Well wither way, it better not be Saul. That guy is my hero.
    +1
    Decent episode. Last weeks was better though.

That was a pretty good yack she had that in one ralph she could push up about 40 pills. :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Decent episode. Last weeks was better though.

That was a pretty good yack she had that in one ralph she could push up about 40 pills. :fp:

yeah i was thinking the same thing...

i think this was an episode where they are setting up the rest of the season. his marriage is on the frits and his wife is suspicious. the cia now knows about him. gonna be interesting...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Homeland is kicking ass this season! great episode again. was happy to see Carrie vindicated and not feel like she was wrong about everything. glad they didn't drag it out.
    Claire Danes is great.
    kick ass episode!
    kick ass episode!
    cant wait for sunday!!-monday morning here
    cant wait for sunday!!-monday morning here