Homeland

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Finale was anti-climactic, given the preceding episodes.

Still, it was a fun ride this last week! And that baby is a little tiny Brody if I ever saw one.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    hedonist wrote: »

Still, it was a fun ride this last week! And that baby is a little tiny Brody if I ever saw one.

OMG! seriously right? everytime I see her all I can think of is damien lewis. someone did their job real good.

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

OMG! seriously right? everytime I see her all I can think of is damien lewis. someone did their job real good.

Real "well," Catherine. Someone did their job real "well."

Thank you.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

Real "well," Catherine. Someone did their job real "well."

Thank you.

very well even jeags. ;)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • YardenYarden Posts: 820
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Yes!!!!!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    This season is going to have to be terrible. I feel it

I hope not. I've been subscribing to Showtime just for this! (and Episodes)

Still, I don't think anything can top the first season. Says a lot about overall quality when your heart is actually racing while watching.
    We call Danes character "Carrie the Gutter Slut".She is so gloriously tormented.A personal train wreck .Its awesome.
    What a great actress she is .I really look forward to Homelands premiere every season.Im sure it won't disappoint.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    hedonist said:

I hope not. I've been subscribing to Showtime just for this! (and Episodes)

Still, I don't think anything can top the first season. Says a lot about overall quality when your heart is actually racing while watching.
    Episodes! Hahaha, I love that show. I'm kind of on again off again with Homeland. I will still watch it, but something about it bothers me anymore.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723

I hope not. Last season without Brody was actually pretty solid. Should be interesting what happens this season with the show set in Berlin.
    I watched the first four episodes of last season yesterday and the fifth just a bit ago.

So loving it again!

Now it's just a matter of deciding whether to gorge on what's left within the next couple of weeks or engage in extended foreplay :angry:
    Hunker down,Get some liquids,pack a freshy,throw on some comfy clothes,Listen to "In Hiding" for motivation.Then close the shades and get busy.4-6 episode marathon.You got this.Its so worth it.
    The outside world can wait!
    I ended up scrolling through five pages to find this until the realization hit that one can just do a search for this shit =)

Got a tendency to notice inconsistencies and there were some. But oh man did I love it! Swear it brings on endorphins.

And I :how_interesting: 'd over Quinn. Dude fucking rocks and kicked ass during the initial meeting with that smug SOB.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    downloading now
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I thought it was slow but it's obviously setting up the season

yeah...it was alright. every season takes me a while to warm up to because they're so different from each other.
    chinese-happy.jpg

yeah...it was alright. every season takes me a while to warm up to because they're so different from each other.
    No doubt. Can't really make too many judgments on last night.

No doubt. Can't really make too many judgments on last night.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Awesome episode!!!!!
    Very very good,I like where this is going.Its kinda gritty.

Did you see the new showtime show with Paul Giammati and Damien Lewis called Billions? That looks like a winner also.

Dimi, I was watching a movie the other night and the DR from last ship was in it.She did full frontal for a very ,very nice scene.She is one hell of an actress even when not speaking.I thought you would like that.Ill try to find the name of it.
    Gonna have to watch Sunday's ep again; just wasn't into it at the time despite anticipation.

And yeah, Billions caught my eye. Can't go wrong with those two!
  • YardenYarden Posts: 820
    i'm really enjoying it so far.. hope it's consistently good throughout the whole season..
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Just caught up. Solid start!
    So I wonder who gave the info to take out Carrie? Clearly Saul isn't going to take her out out for knowing the person who leaked the surveillance document. He's too smart to off someone over speculation. My guess is someone knows about their little operation and put her name in the box. Though don't you think he'd call Saul to verify...and whoever put that code in there would also need to know their system for decoding
    I like this year so far..better than last season

I like this year so far..better than last season

Agreed.Its very good so far
    This season is awesome
    finally have caught up. yeah this season is great but pretty tough to follow.

so allison is the one who put the hit out on carrie and quin...and she is also the one in cahoots (cahoots) with the russian spies regarding the hacked info? and she's also involved with the bombing of the plane and she's framing saul for it? was she involved in somehow letting the documents get hacked or was that really a mistake and now she's taking advantage of the situation? and the russian spy she's met with at the parking garage, that's the guy who killed the hacker's friend right?

chinese-happy.jpg
    And she's getting it on with Saul, too.
    edited November 2015
    i don't really think there's anything plausible happening with quin's storyline. nothing about it seemed semi realistic to me. how in the hell could he kill that dude just a day or two after almost dying himself and receiving a blood transfusion from some random ex doctor in an apartment? is quin batman??

the scenes with saul kind of freaking out were really intense.

lot of faith put into that during foundation guy by saul....guess he had no choice. but still....
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg