Options

**Official** Bourbon thread

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,105
    In the 5-6 years since I originally posted in this thread, Woodford Reserve has definitely become my favorite, although I'll still drink any of it. Currently have a bottle of Jack Daniel Single Barrel Select that is quite good.

Cliffy, what kind of Scotch do you like? If you like peaty, I bet you're a fan of Islay Scotch.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    edited February 2017

In the 5-6 years since I originally posted in this thread, Woodford Reserve has definitely become my favorite, although I'll still drink any of it. Currently have a bottle of Jack Daniel Single Barrel Select that is quite good.

Cliffy, what kind of Scotch do you like? If you like peaty, I bet you're a fan of Islay Scotch.

Woodford and blanton's are my two go to bourbons.

Fucking love islay. Lagavulin, laphroaig, I ardberg. All awesome. Just got a bottle of Ileach from my brother in law. Good stuff
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    Did venison loin with a hopslam for dinner. Currently onto Johnny red but gonna finish with something good.
  • Options
    A little highland park 12 to go along with homeland
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,105
    edited March 2017
    Celebrating South Carolina's Sweet 16 run with some Jack Daniel Single Barrel Select!

Big assistance to auto correct if this was spelled correctly
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Finally scored a bottle of blantons just now.  I’m scared to open it though since it’s so coveted!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.