Options

Jermaine Rogers "Used" Commemorative Edition (Kurt Cobain)

SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
In case anyone's interested. This was the sale I was really waiting for (although I did partake in the BS white vinyl and half-heartedly in the BK Hamilton poster sale): http://jermainerogersshop.com/index.php ... x&cPath=53

Foil number out of 20, regular numbered out of 100
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    J.R.J.R. Posts: 245
    yeah i got the foil edition of this, i have the original one for 04', on the bottom of my 04 "Used" poster jermaine rogers wrote an interesting fact regarding Kurt Cobain's suicide. Absolutely an amazing poster
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    J.R. wrote:
    yeah i got the foil edition of this, i have the original one for 04', on the bottom of my 04 "Used" poster jermaine rogers wrote an interesting fact regarding Kurt Cobain's suicide. Absolutely an amazing poster

I can't wait to see it in person. I got the foil and regular one. I had also gotten the foil Soldier of Peace and it got crushed at Alpine :shock: :shock: I also really like the "I'm not like them" print.
  • Options
    J.R.J.R. Posts: 245
    the foil of the soldier of peace would be sweet to have, sorry it got crushed. i only had enough money for one of the "Used" prints and i chose to go with the foil edition