Options

2023-2024 NHL Regular Season

Comments

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    KC138045 said:
    Two big points for my Jackets last night.  Take care of business tonight against Detroit and they'll pass NJ for the first wild card spot.  Officer Bob between the pipes.  Let's make it 4 in a row!!!

wrong, wings bounce back tonight with a 3-2 win.  Blashill tore a strip off of them after the 4-0 beating last night to vegas.

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Go Wings GO!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Nami said:
    KC138045 said:
    Two big points for my Jackets last night.  Take care of business tonight against Detroit and they'll pass NJ for the first wild card spot.  Officer Bob between the pipes.  Let's make it 4 in a row!!!

wrong, wings bounce back tonight with a 3-2 win.  Blashill tore a strip off of them after the 4-0 beating last night to vegas.

oh well had the numbers right 
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Nami said:
    Nami said:
    KC138045 said:

oh well had the numbers right 
    Yes you did. Let’s Go Jackets!!  4 in a row
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Stomp those dang Blues into the ice today!  Go Kings Go!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Wow.  It is a good thing a loss counts the same boat matter what.  Holy ass whooping.  
  • Options
    Wow.  It is a good thing a loss counts the same boat matter what.  Holy ass whooping.  
    7-2 ouch.  The next time the wings play im not saying a word till after the game.  haha seems every time i say something it backfires.
  • Options
    Sure did today for me!
  • Options
    Sure did today for me!

Big game tomorrow night, clash of the titans, any predictions F Me? haha
  • Options
    Nami said:
    Sure did today for me!

Gonna have my popcorn ready.  :)
    So glad the game last night wasn't on here....I went to bed angry and awoke glad that they were able to pick up a point.
  • Options
    Nami said:
    Sure did today for me!

Gonna have my popcorn ready.  :)
    So glad the game last night wasn't on here....I went to bed angry and awoke glad that they were able to pick up a point.

not sure if I will get to see all of tomorrows night game, starts 11:30 here, prob watch the 1st period or so then crash. 
  • Options
    They show 10 here but I am sure it wont start until around 1030.  That is still too late but I can sip on some vodka and enjoy it.  If it is a good game I might stay for the 3rd but imagine the first 2 should be good at least.  (That also depends on what time the kids go to bed and the vodka sipping starts.)
  • Options
    1-0 when I went to bed, 4-1 final.  Damn Kings!
  • Options
    The middle part of the game was actually controlled by the Red Wings....they looked better than I thought.

Kings at 84 with 11 games remaining.  Sorry to say only 1 game is against the shitty Eastern and 10 against the West.  Think they need to get to 100 to be safe -- crazy as that sounds.  Hopefully they can get to 96 and be safe!
  • Options
    The middle part of the game was actually controlled by the Red Wings....they looked better than I thought.

Kings at 84 with 11 games remaining.  Sorry to say only 1 game is against the shitty Eastern and 10 against the West.  Think they need to get to 100 to be safe -- crazy as that sounds.  Hopefully they can get to 96 and be safe!

Yeah Quick was pretty impressive, glad the Wings matched speed/strength with the Kings, from what I saw of course.

Another tough battle tonight with the Ducks. Only positive, I can stay up and watch this one with a few wobbly pops.

Watching the wings this season they've had great games (of course shitty ones too) but every time it all falls on that one little mistake that ends up costing them the game.  

• Options
    Beat those Ducks!
    (And the game winner was baffling, total luck goal.)
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    David Backes was a model player for his entire career. A couple of years in Boston, and now he's a fucking scumbag.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Huge win for the Jackets last night.  Took care of Philly now on to Ottawa.  Let's keep the win streak going!!!!

Cam with the hat trick.  His third goal was gold Jerry!!! Gold!!!! :lol:
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    I watched some of the jackets game, they are on fire.

Backes was kinda a dirtball pos when he played in StL as well.  Lots of chippy shit.
  • Options

Backes was kinda a dirtball pos when he played in StL as well.  Lots of chippy shit.
    Chippy and headshots are two entirely different things. I hope Boston draws Philly in the first round and gets a taste of their own medicine. Plus, it'll keep the EMTs busy. If Marchand winds up on a stretcher, it will be a good thing for the sport.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Marchand is a piece of work, no doubt.
    Gudas will take him down a notch- likely in a cringe-worthy fashion.
  • Options
    As long as they'd leave Bergeron alone. I've never liked the Bruins, but that guy has been nothing but class in an historically classless organization.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    As long as they'd leave Bergeron alone. I've never liked the Bruins, but that guy has been nothing but class in an historically classless organization.
    #77 is my favorite player of all time. 
    Also loved #8 growing up, although he certainly had some 'cheap shots' in his game.
    Bs were my team until I moved west.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    dankind said:

Chippy and headshots are two entirely different things. I hope Boston draws Philly in the first round and gets a taste of their own medicine. Plus, it'll keep the EMTs busy. If Marchand winds up on a stretcher, it will be a good thing for the sport.

I guess this could tie in with the previous Crosby convo, I would love to have these two guys on my team... even if Marchand is a Rat"claudelemeuix"fuck.  hahaha both have skills outside their issues.  ratfuckers  haha
  • Options
    Fuck Claude Lemieux!

Always liked Cam. 50 goals in 44 games! Just imagine if he wasn't resting that knee. 

Fuck Ulf Samuelsson!

And I was happy to see Bourque leave Boston so that he could finally win a damn cup. I wish Lundqvist would do the same thing.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Hope Hank doesn't go to the Avs to do it.  
    Was great to see Bourque win one, for sure....and Cam was so great - sucked that his health issues dragged him down.
  • Options
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!!
    Exactly what I thought of when I typed '#8' / Sea Bass
  • Options
    Go Wings Go!  beer is good
  • Options
    Vodka but figured Wings tonight just the same!