Instant Thoughts (add yours too if you like)

1454647484951»

Comments

  • justamjustam Posts: 21,232
    Of course, time passes and then it's gone. Let's say that with emphasis, "Time passes and then it's gone!!"

    Manifestation is important because you can spend years dreaming and wake up one day, like Rip Van Winkle, and realize your life has been used up on dreams rather than action.

    That's the importance of manifestation. Dream, but don't dream without action.

    That's my thought. Time is your life!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 28,842
    edited February 22
    justam said:

    Of course, time passes and then it's gone. Let's say that with emphasis, "Time passes and then it's gone!!"

    Manifestation is important because you can spend years dreaming and wake up one day, like Rip Van Winkle, and realize your life has been used up on dreams rather than action.

    That's the importance of manifestation. Dream, but don't dream without action.

    That's my thought. Time is your life!

    true true true. :)

    that time you spent dreaming could be used to organise/get into gear whatever you are dreaming about. the first step to fruition is the hardest... but once you take it theres no going back... as i read once on a billboard.... JUST DO IT! ;) :) lol

    Post edited by catefrances on
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • This here poem of life continues....residence retire ,
    again &again a daily dose of
    re-tiring, re-juvenating (juventude!)
    youthful attitude - all in...
    I, one, good day to start begin or carry on & foward
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,702
    I'll write my name in your dreams, I love you so much
    A horse once heard Stone Gossard playing guitar on the other side of a wall. And that, my friends, is where giraffes came from.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    everybody is a genius but if judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree
    then it will live it's whole life believing it's stupid-Albert Einstein
    it dosen't matter to me what a man dose for a living you understand..
    as long as his interest's don't conflict with mine.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 6,810
    edited March 17
    Poetry is the art of using words charged with their utmost meaning.

    from, "Can Poetry Matter: Essays on Poetry and American Culture, " by Dana Gioia

    Bibliobella Twitter Account
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd TorontoPosts: 714
    TalonTedd said:

    An ode to the C.fu R. A.
    lovingly titled
    Choke on it Taxman.

    How to evade the Royal tax charade
    its a slippery sheet, federal ice caPaid
    An annual ritual for the surfs in spring
    like the flu shot in fall, its gonna sting

    NOTICE OF RE-ASSESMENT!
    we have questions about lines 10, 11 and 16
    how dare you think these deductions an entitlement
    We'll get to the bottom of this, like your severed head of our guillotine.

    no where to run, can't hit the road and hide
    Wife, kids and up to my ears in debt!
    they know they got me, no choice but to abide
    I'm shackled to money, a slave like ALL the rest

    but the cupboards are bare, be reasonable I plead

    Reason will cost surf, penalties, fines and interest all the time.
    shit, they conjure their due,
    with a shtick' as old as the hills
    And the power of God, in thy parliamentary bills.....


    Happy tax season fellow peons!

    here is an instant thought.
    join the zeitgeist movement, lets bring an end to this shit!

    In joyous part

    Tis the season . Hohoho.
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • Like a clean shirt on a dirty boy...
  • Dancing with Don....Rickles that is...Parliment playing funkadelic groove sunglasses on...hello...big sax old time hons horning...funkenstein...hit me today....
    Thank you... me amour e nada mas....
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk SwedenPosts: 3,262

    So close

    I didn't know

    how close

    But you let me know 

    How well you knew 

    About everything  

    How mind blowing 

    It is

    impossible to grasp

    to understand 

    Sometimes I forget 

    I must admit 

    Despite all you've done


  • MelgmorMelgmor CanadaPosts: 18
    This looks like the place for random thoughts, so here I go.

    I am heading to Taormina next month to see the two EV solo shows. My husband and I just separated after 10 years together. So I am traveling alone this time around.  It will be the first time I've traveled this far from home, alone, for this length of time. And, well, I'm sick about it.  My friends tell me that, of course I should go. That i'm crazy to think of canceling; that it will be a healing experience...as though I'm the fucking Julia Roberts character in Eat, Pray, Love or something.

    Each day of this new singular life (It's been a month now) is a maelstrom of negative emotions. I wake most mornings with a slow churning tornado in my chest wondering if I can get through the day without breaking down on the street, at work, or in the middle of spin class (all have occurred). "You'll feel different soon," they tell me. "It will get better, I promise." I don't believe them. I miss my husband terribly, and my heart is broken.

    Truthfully, I have had a difficult time listening to Pearl Jam since we parted. Pearl Jam's music held us together when we were trying (unsuccessfully) to have a family together for so many years. Ultimately, that is what killed us in the end. The loss of something that never was, and never could be.  An invisible loss that has no place to be mourned in society. The pain between us became too great, and we bailed. Each in our own way. Eddie's Ukulele songs album is particularly painful to listen to right now because I feel like I'm living in those songs, each and every one of them.  All that said, I'm getting on that plane in June and I'm going. As I write this, and I think of the stars in the sky that will be falling down on all of us in that open air Greco-Roman theatre in Taormina, I can feel hope. 

    Thanks for letting me share. Peace to all. 



  • AnnafalkAnnafalk SwedenPosts: 3,262
    Whispering hands where are you?
  • vogonpoetbythelakevogonpoetbythelake Posts: 1,803
    Life is gooder again....
    Today, slum day, bacon on, enrobed in body beautiful,  bliss blessed with friends, fiends and everything in between.......
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Pompano Beach, FloridaPosts: 9,827
    Melgmor said:
    This looks like the place for random thoughts, so here I go.

    I am heading to Taormina next month to see the two EV solo shows. My husband and I just separated after 10 years together. So I am traveling alone this time around.  It will be the first time I've traveled this far from home, alone, for this length of time. And, well, I'm sick about it.  My friends tell me that, of course I should go. That i'm crazy to think of canceling; that it will be a healing experience...as though I'm the fucking Julia Roberts character in Eat, Pray, Love or something.

    Each day of this new singular life (It's been a month now) is a maelstrom of negative emotions. I wake most mornings with a slow churning tornado in my chest wondering if I can get through the day without breaking down on the street, at work, or in the middle of spin class (all have occurred). "You'll feel different soon," they tell me. "It will get better, I promise." I don't believe them. I miss my husband terribly, and my heart is broken.

    Truthfully, I have had a difficult time listening to Pearl Jam since we parted. Pearl Jam's music held us together when we were trying (unsuccessfully) to have a family together for so many years. Ultimately, that is what killed us in the end. The loss of something that never was, and never could be.  An invisible loss that has no place to be mourned in society. The pain between us became too great, and we bailed. Each in our own way. Eddie's Ukulele songs album is particularly painful to listen to right now because I feel like I'm living in those songs, each and every one of them.  All that said, I'm getting on that plane in June and I'm going. As I write this, and I think of the stars in the sky that will be falling down on all of us in that open air Greco-Roman theatre in Taormina, I can feel hope. 

    Thanks for letting me share. Peace to all. 



    Really hope you got on that plane! You have to move on as tough as it might be.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16


  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 99
    edited June 14
    I love you
    Post edited by LongestRoad on
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 99
    Sick and tired
    Broke and my feet hurt
    What hurts the most is my heart
    I can't wait to see you again
    Until then...
  • chadwickchadwick up my assPosts: 21,139

    think i passed me yesterday night

    it was hilly grass

    trees roamed the sky like they do in reaching

    i was right there

    a spark lit

    a spark that did not


    you would not in searching understand

    says these things to myself

    (not) everything denied breeze of summer

    decaying my walk (maybe) 

    where anticipation camps out


    across the morning that opens up in dancing canopies, green & blue each inch scattering about 

    a forest

    rabbit chase rabbit fun

    a couple sunbeams enthralled their new day's playground

    their first few breaths on dewy lit webs

    my old bones taking it in


    peanuts flicked

    a gray squirrel

    peanuts flicked a gray squirrel

    you could hear the (mayor of) woodpecker (town)

    his morning beak of stone drilling

    you would swear a perfect cup of coffee was not ever

    fire pit has been going again now about an hour or so

    it is on the low

    smoking away in niceness filling branched leafs & sun-shots with something ancient


    peaceful

    troubled

     


     

          



      


     


     
     

    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

    "Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

    Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,232


    Yesterday I had to have root canal surgery.  I learned a lot from the experience. I wrote something called "root canal wisdom" but it's too yecky to put up.  It just means something to me.

    The gist of it is that the pain I've been living with and trying to ignore for months was very quickly removed. What a relief!  (And thank god I have healthcare!)

    Good music is still a helpful recovery tool too. 

    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • chadwickchadwick up my assPosts: 21,139
    ouch. never had a root canal but have had other dental work done. it's not a picnic but what a relief afterwards  
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

    "Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

    Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,232
    chadwick said:
    ouch. never had a root canal but have had other dental work done. it's not a picnic but what a relief afterwards  
    Yes! I feel so much better than before it was done.


    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Kelly4peaceKelly4peace Posts: 38
    take that fucker out
    just saying
  • Kelly4peaceKelly4peace Posts: 38
    are you vegan yet there is no place in heaven for the dead
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,232
    an Elvis movie I haven't seen yet is on tv
    time to get offline
    :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,126
    Sometimes I long for someone to talk too.
Sign In or Register to comment.