Instant Thoughts (add yours too if you like)

1246751

Comments

  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    chadwick wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    I'm glad that you look good
    I'm glad that you don't practice witchcraft
    I think you should know that I like you as much as Christmas

    I feel the heart of you like families do
    You'd look good on a motorcycle with me on it too
    I love you deep back and... what?... do you think that I could not?

    the smell of pine smells like you
    the warmth of sunshine reminds me of you
    or sometimes the sun
    even when its done


    This is an effin great poem of love. I hope someone writes something like this about me some day!
    yeah i agree
    it is damn fine
    :mrgreen: Thanks guys
    How's the view from the fence?
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    edited October 2011
    I am pretty sure that cats don't bite
    Post edited by rollings on
    How's the view from the fence?
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Your words are sliding around over time Rollings (or maybe I'm imagining it) I liked the first version, and I like this one - the first one was 'clearer', but the current one is more enigmatic. Am I imagining it and reading just the same words with a different head on?

    The first one made me sad
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

    lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm sending prayers to you and your family, is anyone listening ?? I have to wonder...
    let me rest my head on your shoulder, eyes closed dream with me for awhile
    everything will be okay
    the lights are down low, pull me close - feel only the beating hearts as we lay
    a soft morning breeze I do remember, Gardenia, Sweat pea and Rapture scented...
    for a few days pure heaven...
    relax with me and let life's worries melt away
    whisper to me "I love you, I'm here to stay forever " tomorrow will be a better day ..... I promise.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    I've
    a green candle I'll
    send you for Christmas you'll
    get it the tenth, we'll
    burn it
    Noel
    How's the view from the fence?
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    edited October 2011
    out of dead flowers and thyme
    you scrambled October right over September

    this ain't my torquoise
    this ain't my volume
    this ain't your cup of glass

    ...but it is...
    and tomorrow we'll call it love
    hung like a chaperone over his own missed bus ride home
    Post edited by rollings on
    How's the view from the fence?
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 6,732
    When I look at colors of paints and pens . . .

    I feel like I have my hand on a mysterious door, but I do not have the strength to open it.

    There is something within me that makes me feel as if I had the strength at one point.
    Bibliobella Twitter Account
    2017 Women's March sign, "So bad even introverts are here."
    Refrigerator magnet, "This salad tastes like I'd rather be fat."
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    When I look at colors of paints and pens . . .

    I feel like I have my hand on a mysterious door, but I do not have the strength to open it.

    There is something within me that makes me feel as if I had the strength at one point.


    Ms. Haiku....this is your subconscious speaking.......try the knob......goodbye.......
    How's the view from the fence?
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 6,732
    rollings wrote:
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    When I look at colors of paints and pens . . .

    I feel like I have my hand on a mysterious door, but I do not have the strength to open it.

    There is something within me that makes me feel as if I had the strength at one point.


    Ms. Haiku....this is your subconscious speaking.......try the knob......goodbye.......
    Ok, but then after I turn the doorknob do I pull it towards me or push it away?
    Bibliobella Twitter Account
    2017 Women's March sign, "So bad even introverts are here."
    Refrigerator magnet, "This salad tastes like I'd rather be fat."
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    When I look at colors of paints and pens . . .

    I feel like I have my hand on a mysterious door, but I do not have the strength to open it.

    There is something within me that makes me feel as if I had the strength at one point.


    Ms. Haiku....this is your subconscious speaking.......try the knob......goodbye.......
    Ok, but then after I turn the doorknob do I pull it towards me or push it away?

    ...The opposite of what's not working....
    How's the view from the fence?
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    One instant massage here please
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

    lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 6,732
    rollings wrote:
    ...The opposite of what's not working..

    That's a good idea.
    Bibliobella Twitter Account
    2017 Women's March sign, "So bad even introverts are here."
    Refrigerator magnet, "This salad tastes like I'd rather be fat."
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    ...The opposite of what's not working..

    That's a good idea.


    If all else fails listen to this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k77EE3a7DUg

    It's chock-chock full of beautifulness and inspirationals.

    Don't be off put by the Cheerios commercial or the fat guy. Listening to this is worth every second you can afford. Just sayin' (alot)
    How's the view from the fence?
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    tremors wrote:
    One instant massage here please

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k77EE3a7DUg

    Like I said, Cheerios & THEN bliss
    How's the view from the fence?
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    rollings wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    One instant massage here please

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k77EE3a7DUg

    Like I said, Cheerios & THEN bliss

    I can't deal with sponsorship right at the moment - but I will have a look later, thanks!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

    lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    tremors wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    One instant massage here please

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k77EE3a7DUg

    Like I said, Cheerios & THEN bliss

    I can't deal with sponsorship right at the moment - but I will have a look later, thanks!

    15 seconds.
    I totally understand the unbearableness of it
    How's the view from the fence?
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    rollings wrote:

    15 seconds.
    I totally understand the unbearableness of it

    Mine was a minute long advert for the 'gaming cloud', and I have Van Morrison spinning loud on the turntable..... so....

    I'll save it for gone midnight ;)
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

    lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    " I'm leaving on a Jet Plane... "

    RIP J.D.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • justamjustam Posts: 20,973
    It's Friday. A week until until Bridge School weekend! :D
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    signaturetree.jpg
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    justam wrote:
    It's Friday. A week until until Bridge School weekend! :D


    have fun Justam.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    honesty... thats all I'm asking for - if I could see your eyes I'd know for sure.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    mikalina wrote:
    justam wrote:
    It's Friday. A week until until Bridge School weekend! :D


    have fun Justam.... :D
    :wave: oh! from me too... Enjoy justam! 8-)

    "Judge yourself if you feel the need
    Just let me known to be
    In search of the truth myself
    There is a drop of blood on the ground
    And it seems to me that it's not my kind
    And I can't be sure if its yours or mine."
  • justamjustam Posts: 20,973
    pandora wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    justam wrote:
    It's Friday. A week until until Bridge School weekend! :D


    have fun Justam.... :D
    :wave: oh! from me too... Enjoy justam! 8-)

    I'm packing tonight and leaving way early tomorrow morning. :D

    An appointment to meet an airplane is about the only thing that can get me up before 5am. :shock:
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    signaturetree.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    justam wrote:
    I'm packing tonight and leaving way early tomorrow morning. :D

    An appointment to meet an airplane is about the only thing that can get me up before 5am. :shock:
    that is exciting! ...
    I love that anticipation

    safe travels and say 'hi' to Eddie from me ;)

    better not mention the South though :lol: I feel luck is coming our way soon :D

    "Judge yourself if you feel the need
    Just let me known to be
    In search of the truth myself
    There is a drop of blood on the ground
    And it seems to me that it's not my kind
    And I can't be sure if its yours or mine."
  • justamjustam Posts: 20,973
    I hope you're right about the South getting some good luck soon Pandora. Hugs for you. :)
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    signaturetree.jpg
  • justamjustam Posts: 20,973
    I've been sleeping so much more soundly lately that I've actually been remembering some of my dreams. It's interesting.
    :geek:
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    signaturetree.jpg
  • justamjustam Posts: 20,973
    Another dream-->

    Team work
    I guess that's what my dream meant...
    it's gotta be a group effort
    because all of it gets to be too much for one person to carry alone?
    :idea:
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    signaturetree.jpg
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 6,732
    I have the life of a trobairitz, and I will act on it . . . one day one day
    Bibliobella Twitter Account
    2017 Women's March sign, "So bad even introverts are here."
    Refrigerator magnet, "This salad tastes like I'd rather be fat."
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Black is the color of my favorite tea

    Red is the color of my favorite tree

    Yellow is the color of my favorite me

    hmmm.....yellow is hard to see

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPCp6H65pxc 8-)

    "Judge yourself if you feel the need
    Just let me known to be
    In search of the truth myself
    There is a drop of blood on the ground
    And it seems to me that it's not my kind
    And I can't be sure if its yours or mine."
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    pandora wrote:
    Black is the color of my favorite tea

    Red is the color of my favorite tree

    Yellow is the color of my favorite me

    hmmm.....yellow is hard to see

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPCp6H65pxc 8-)


    You set me up! You cued that up perfectly
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

    lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
Sign In or Register to comment.