Instant Thoughts (add yours too if you like)

1356751

Comments

  • justamjustam Posts: 20,961
    pandora wrote:
    last evening, soaking in the hot tub...

    'first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might,
    have the wish I wish tonight'

    then, instantaneously I thought...
    the stars are always there, just hidden from my eyes,
    like love...
    just hidden, until I give it!

    I will wish upon a star whenever I choose,
    this I can depend,
    the stars are always there as is my love to give! :D

    :thumbup:
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    signaturetree.jpg
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    pandora wrote:
    I will be what you need me to be
    because I need you to need me

    Surely one would rather be
    with the you that is you
    not a you for one's needs

    True to yourself
    you would come to be true
    to the one who wants you
    for the you that is you

    ;)
    Just Sayin' (I know you are too)
    How's the view from the fence?
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    rollings wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    I will be what you need me to be
    because I need you to need me

    Surely one would rather be
    with the you that is you
    not a you for one's needs

    and truly, you would come to be true
    to the one who wants you
    for the you that is you

    ;)
    Just Sayin' (I know you are too)
    oh I got lost there ;) but I agree :D

    Hats that fit me there are some
    in fact there is never none
    I change them with the love I see
    you give to me and I will be :D

    "Judge yourself if you feel the need
    Just let me known to be
    In search of the truth myself
    There is a drop of blood on the ground
    And it seems to me that it's not my kind
    And I can't be sure if its yours or mine."
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    As difficult as it is, at times very difficult .., I will hold onto my dreams
    One of these mornings I will be the person I am meant to be, ( I am getting there.)
    I will find you next to me, together we will make this journey...
    *********************************************************************************************

    image
  • You picked me up
    and kissed me sweetly

    Gone the tears wet on my face
    left only a smile shining
    If nothing else, I have fate on my side.

    Amy.


  • rollings wrote:
    there were hummingbirds visiting flowers
    inserting slowly long and black
    showcased in oval humming red, they
    carried woven baskets in their feet

    who do you think should know
    I never had to think
    calling your name I ran and fell

    I called your name running
    and fell

    I dig this.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Life can be so unfair, cold heartless painful. Far away you are, I need you close by
    My heart aches when I don’t hear from you....
    I miss your embrace, holding you close, everything....
    *********************************************************************************************

    image
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    Hello?

    Is my friend there?

    Hellooooo.....

    (?)

    Jeez! dot dot dot dot
    ......some real dots......

    (where's your friends when you need them?!?!?!?)
    How's the view from the fence?
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    rollings wrote:
    there were hummingbirds visiting flowers
    inserting slowly long and black
    showcased in oval humming red, they
    carried woven baskets in their feet

    who do you think should know
    I never had to think
    calling your name I ran and fell

    I called your name running
    and fell

    I dig this.

    Thank you Johnny America
    How's the view from the fence?
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Rollings puts the edge into the emptiness
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

    lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    messages? hmmm

    be true to thyself
    for thyself knows the truth :D

    "Judge yourself if you feel the need
    Just let me known to be
    In search of the truth myself
    There is a drop of blood on the ground
    And it seems to me that it's not my kind
    And I can't be sure if its yours or mine."
  • justamjustam Posts: 20,961
    I woke up to a vivid dream this morning. I wonder what it means.

    The elements of this dream that I remember were-->

    a sad brown hound being kept in a closet (with big muscles yet the poor guy was so passive!) I felt sad that no one was taking him out to get some exercise. :(

    some person scooping large ice-cream sundays for customers while I was trying to pick up a flyer for something or get directions? (?)

    A pile of carpets that my husband was throwing away that were actually mine from my mom. And, I wondered why he was getting rid of them without asking me because some of them I still wanted!

    Oh, and apparently, when I found my hound in the closet, I remembered I used to have a horse that I gave away too. (!)


    It was an odd dream. :?
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    signaturetree.jpg
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    justam wrote:
    I woke up to a vivid dream this morning. I wonder what it means. The elements of this dream that I remember were-->

    a sad brown hound being kept in a closet (with big muscles yet the poor guy was so passive!) I felt sad that no one was taking him out to get some exercise. :(

    some person scooping large ice-cream sundays for customers while I was trying to pick up a flyer for something or get directions? (?)

    A pile of carpets that my husband was throwing away that were actually mine from my mom. And, I wondered why he was getting rid of them without asking me because some of them I still wanted!

    Oh, and apparently, when I found my hound in the closet, I remembered I used to have a horse that I gave away too. (!)


    It was an odd dream. :?

    If I may,
    these dream elements seem to indicate that something is not being used to its full potential or capacity or full purpose
    How's the view from the fence?
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    what's that word? serendipity?

    somewhat serendipitous

    My first post in this thread about the hummingbirds...that was actually a dream that I had about hummingbirds holding little baskets in their feet, I ran to tell someone and fell right down a few times.

    A day or two ago, I changed thread name to instant messages,

    Justam, you just put details of a dream up....

    perhaps, dreams are..instant messages?

    8-)
    Perhaps.
    How's the view from the fence?
  • justamjustam Posts: 20,961
    Yes. I think they probably are. :D

    They have poetic images in them too. 8-)
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    signaturetree.jpg
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    justam wrote:
    Yes. I think they probably are. :D

    They have poetic images in them too. 8-)

    They sure do,
    I think dreams are a fine source for poetic ideas.

    and your dream would be no exception

    this hound in my closet
    shouldn't be
    he's not a trophy
    he's not my horse
    How's the view from the fence?
  • justam wrote:
    I woke up to a vivid dream this morning. I wonder what it means.

    The elements of this dream that I remember were-->

    a sad brown hound being kept in a closet (with big muscles yet the poor guy was so passive!) I felt sad that no one was taking him out to get some exercise. :(

    some person scooping large ice-cream sundays for customers while I was trying to pick up a flyer for something or get directions? (?)

    A pile of carpets that my husband was throwing away that were actually mine from my mom. And, I wondered why he was getting rid of them without asking me because some of them I still wanted!

    Oh, and apparently, when I found my hound in the closet, I remembered I used to have a horse that I gave away too. (!)


    It was an odd dream. :?

    This is actually a poem in disguise. JA likey.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • justamjustam Posts: 20,961
    justam wrote:
    I woke up to a vivid dream this morning. I wonder what it means.

    The elements of this dream that I remember were-->

    a sad brown hound being kept in a closet (with big muscles yet the poor guy was so passive!) I felt sad that no one was taking him out to get some exercise. :(

    some person scooping large ice-cream sundays for customers while I was trying to pick up a flyer for something or get directions? (?)

    A pile of carpets that my husband was throwing away that were actually mine from my mom. And, I wondered why he was getting rid of them without asking me because some of them I still wanted!

    Oh, and apparently, when I found my hound in the closet, I remembered I used to have a horse that I gave away too. (!)


    It was an odd dream. :?

    This is actually a poem in disguise. JA likey.

    Thanks. :D

    I really woke up with these pictures still on the top of my head though. So I wrote them down as fast as possible so I wouldn't forget them.
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Love is still the best state to live in.
    signaturetree.jpg
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Here I am staring at my cellphone trying to send you a msg - but I'm not good with words,
    how can I express how i feel, I can't seem to find the right words ... your on my mind all the time
    I'm thinking of you
    *********************************************************************************************

    image
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    I'm glad that you look good
    I'm glad that you don't practice witchcraft
    I think you should know that I like you as much as Christmas

    I feel the heart of you like families do
    You'd look good on a motorcycle with me on it too
    I love you deep back and... what?... do you think that I could not?

    the smell of pine smells like you
    the warmth of sunshine reminds me of you
    or sometimes the sun
    even when its done
    How's the view from the fence?
  • Rollings, as much as I like your writing, I'm still gonna put you in the BOSTON CRAB while Chadwick gives you a leg drop from the top turnbuckle.

    Then, I'll wave my hand back and forth in front of my face and let you know that despite what your eyes are telling your brain, you cannot actually see me.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    Rollings, as much as I like CRAB drop from the top,
    I'll hand my face what your brain cannot.

    Yes, Johnny America,
    that is so true
    How's the view from the fence?
  • rollings wrote:
    Rollings, as much as I like CRAB drop from the top,
    I'll hand my face what your brain cannot.

    Yes, Johnny America,
    that is so true

    Stealing JA's gimmick of editing posts in quote format? For shame.

    STONE COLD STUNNER!
    I knew it all along, see?
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    much ado about nothing, really
    How's the view from the fence?
  • chadwickchadwick up my assPosts: 20,901
    instant messages instant thoughts instant pudding instant gratification instant oatmeal instant messenger instant approval instant rice instant camera instant espresso instant hot water heater instant jello instant karma instant loans instant life insurance instant noodles instant t-shirt printing instant uploads instant vagina cream instant win instant x rays instant zebras instant balls instant sugar instant sex instant music instant boobs instant pools instant movies instant mp3s instant horses instant cars instant bikes instant wrenches instant sockets instant sprockets instant rockets instant bombs instant seashells instant coffee instant burritos instant fish sticks instant fishing vessels instant highways instant trees and finally... instant boogers on a stick
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

    "Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

    Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Autumn weather always promises the drop towards Christmas
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

    lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    yoohoo, where are you ??.... must be in hiding.
    *********************************************************************************************

    image
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,650
    the same thing
    focused and gathered in front of you
    is the same thing
    ordinarily everywhere scattered
    is the same thing

    watch your gumball disease please
    it, unlike the pink scream,
    moves March links forward like addition
    to your worst denominations...EVER
    How's the view from the fence?
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    rollings wrote:
    I'm glad that you look good
    I'm glad that you don't practice witchcraft
    I think you should know that I like you as much as Christmas

    I feel the heart of you like families do
    You'd look good on a motorcycle with me on it too
    I love you deep back and... what?... do you think that I could not?

    the smell of pine smells like you
    the warmth of sunshine reminds me of you
    or sometimes the sun
    even when its done


    This is an effin great poem of love. I hope someone writes something like this about me some day!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

    lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • chadwickchadwick up my assPosts: 20,901
    tremors wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    I'm glad that you look good
    I'm glad that you don't practice witchcraft
    I think you should know that I like you as much as Christmas

    I feel the heart of you like families do
    You'd look good on a motorcycle with me on it too
    I love you deep back and... what?... do you think that I could not?

    the smell of pine smells like you
    the warmth of sunshine reminds me of you
    or sometimes the sun
    even when its done


    This is an effin great poem of love. I hope someone writes something like this about me some day!
    yeah i agree
    it is damn fine
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

    "Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

    Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Sign In or Register to comment.