Options

toronto pj/blue jays T in large....need medium

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
as the subject suggests :)......picked up a large....need a medium.
i am in toronto until tomorrow, so if someone bought a too small shirt be great if we could meet up and trade.
i'll be out and about in the city today, but before dinner i'll check back and see if there are any posts/PMs. pass along a cell # and we can meet, whatever. i'm at the novotel toronto so easy to meet. would be great to take care of this in canada but if i have no takers, might just sell when home for cost, $35. and now i know in the future not to have mr. dream buy his own concert Ts while i pick up 10c tix. :lol:
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    PM sent
  • Options
    received 3 PMs...all to buy. i will let you know if it comes to that, but right now still looking for a trade. ideally today or early tomorrow, but after that may consider selling for cost, of course. tho hubby does really want the T, so i hope we can find a trade or at least another fan willing to sell me a medium for cost.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Which show?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    hewyhewy Posts: 140
    edited September 2011
    I also need a small or medium from the show on the 11th... Don't have one to trade, just need to buy! :)
    Post edited by hewy on
  • Options
    i'd like a small from the 11th show if possible. can trade an edmonton or vanc for it
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    Horse2345 wrote:
    Which show?

night 2.
    so the white blue jays shirt.
    still looking for a trade.
    hubby may keep the large if he cant find a medium, idk. it's his call.
    leaving toronto this morning so looks like it will have to be figured out from home.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    no trades seem likely, looks like hubby is thinking of giving it his bro.
    sorry to those who were thinking of buying, he really wanted a trade....settled on making it a gift instead apparently. hope all in search find what they want.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...