SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Ebay link removed by Admin.
http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=147179

...lemme know if youre interested
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,680
    I know its just a picture link but you may wanna take down the ebay link before its done for you
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    No thanks on the ebay link.

Did you buy the poster just to trade/sell/flip? In my opinion, that sucks for the people who did not get one at the show.
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

Did you buy the poster just to trade/sell/flip? In my opinion, that sucks for the people who did not get one at the show.

I understood the link was just to illustrate what he has for trade given its hard to find links to the posters - they are not even on expressobeans yet
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

I understood the link was just to illustrate what he has for trade given its hard to find links to the posters - they are not even on expressobeans yet
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,993
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

agreed - never understood why they let you buy multiple posters at shows
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    i bought two...buddy didnt want one. E bay for illustration only. Let me know if anyone is interested.
    Sawyer wrote:
    i bought two...buddy didnt want one. E bay for illustration only. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I will offer you what you paid (including the cost of the tube) plus shipping.
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

haha...ok...i love when the board does this
  • ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    I say do whatever you want with it. It's your property at this point and time. Sure people around here may say insulting things, but at the end of the day, you are offering it up here, and based on ebay, you could get a pretty penny for it already. Would be nice if you did put a price tag on it though :?
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,936
    Sawyer wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

From the rules:

"No flipping* posters, or selling illegal items such as illegal bootlegs from bootleggers, homemade CDs and DVDs, items purchased marked "not for resale", etc.

* Flipping is buying items (from Ten Club or merch booth, etc.) with the intent to resell for a profit."

I love when the board's users do this
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    Sawyer wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

That's OK. I love when people on the board make buying and reselling merch their side job.

I hope you make a nice profit on the poster so that you have money for your PJ30 Expo passes.
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    This Sawyer guy is a joke..... :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    I will offer you what you paid (including the cost of the tube) plus shipping.[/quote]

haha...ok...i love when the board does this[/quote]

That's OK. I love when people on the board make buying and reselling merch their side job.

I hope you make a nice profit on the poster so that you have money for your PJ30 Expo passes.[/quote]

Look at the title...do you know what 'TRADE' means?
    thefixer9 wrote:

i was listening to this band when you were a zygote :D
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Sawyer wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

i was listening to this band when you were a zygote :D

Well I will give you that one... :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,203
    I have to agree with Sawyer the title says nothing about him selling it just trading
  • White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Sawyer wrote:

I was there but didn't grab the Mookie I have some other goodies. Pm me if u wanna trade, shit u probably have all I got :),
  • I'll give ya a few xmas singles for it.
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Its a cool poster - I just didnt have the extra $$ to grab this along with everything else. They lasted a while though... they weren't in THAT high of demand, but eBay is certainly telling another story if they are already at $90... thats nuts for something readily available most of the weekend!
    drsluggo wrote:
    Its a cool poster - I just didnt have the extra $$ to grab this along with everything else. They lasted a while though... they weren't in THAT high of demand, but eBay is certainly telling another story if they are already at $90... thats nuts for something readily available most of the weekend!

wouldn't say readily available...gone midday saturday
    Sawyer wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:

wouldn't say readily available...gone midday saturday

They were available on Sunday in the early afternoon. I saw some people buy them while I was further back in the Ames line.
  • i grabbed the shirt- much cooler
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    i grabbed the shirt- much cooler
    The shirts were cooler - they were gone before the poster. I think I saw the poster at like 4 or so on Sunday, so while they apparently sold out by night's end they were around for well over half of the festival.
  • poster was definitely not very in demand. 20 bucks for a run of 200 and they were pretty readilly available.

sweet looking poster, not wall worthy for me
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
    love the shirt...wish i got one
    bumpage
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    This was a cool poster. Picked up 2 on Saturday (one for my roommate who finds absolute hilarity in the Mookie Blaylock aspect of the band). Saw there were 200. Sunday I told a guy about them and he walked up and they still had them available. Couldnt believe it.

I grabbed one of the can ones which were # out of 20. That is an awesome print.
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    For the price they are going for on the bay I should flip mine! :mrgreen: It would practically pay for the weekend haha
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    For the price they are going for on the bay I should flip mine! :mrgreen: It would practically pay for the weekend haha

You were in front of me waiting for the Klausen. You were so perplexed wondering if you should buy the signed or unsigned Klausen. How are you feeling about the decision now? :D

This poster was only $20 signed, I can't believe it is going for that. I will come down drastically. In a year or two people will be trading them for boots.
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    stickman wrote:

You were in front of me waiting for the Klausen. You were so perplexed wondering if you should buy the signed or unsigned Klausen. How are you feeling about the decision now? :D

This poster was only $20 signed, I can't believe it is going for that. I will come down drastically. In a year or two people will be trading them for boots.

Feeling good, I do love that poster! Plus the money went directly to Brad which is cool. I am glad I was able t get all the posters because I would have hated to pay those prices. Also $20 for that Ames poster? Yeah too great of a price to ever pass up!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
This discussion has been closed.