*UPDATED* Pearl Jam Stat Tracker iPhone App - FREE!!

Comments

• PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    WOW !!!!!

Amazing work. Thanks so much. Beats the simple notepad application I have been using.

A friendly suggestion - under Stats, My Stats you should add a tab "songs not seen". This way fans could easily tract the gems they have not seen and could check them off (and really get excited) as they see them, adding to their personal trophies.

P.S. I understand that you did this for the love of the band but I would suggest you make this a donateware. I would be happy to send a few bucks your way.

I've gotten this suggestion a couple of times, so it's definitely on the way.

As for the donation, that is a really nice thought but not necessary. I just want as many people to enjoy it as possible, so make sure to put a review in the app store! Thanks for the great suggestions, keep them coming!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Hugo ReyesHugo Reyes Posts: 241
    Holy crap do I hate you right now because now I'll be up for the next 3 hours going through this. FANTASTIC FREAKIN' JOB!!! If you were here in front of me I'd kiss you on the lips, and I'm a hetero male (not that there is anything wrong with that)!!!!!
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Any chance to do it for the Droid networks?

+1

Unfortunately right now I am strictly an iOS developer. Come to the dark side... :D
    NEVER
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    LOVE!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
  • GivenToJam88GivenToJam88 NJ Posts: 1,187
    It's awesome, but just a heads up it has crashed on me or once or twice, but I'm sure you're still working out all the kinks, just wanted to let you know.
    2006: 5/28
    2008: 6/19, 6/24, 6/25
    2009: 6/14 (EV), 10/27, 10/28
    2010: 5/17
    2011: 6/21 (EV), 6/22 (EV), 9/11, 9/12
    2012: 9/2
    2013: 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/21, 10/22, 10/27, 11/23, 11/24
    2014: 10/19
    2016: 5/1, 5/2, 5/8
    2018: 8/20, 9/2, 9/4
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    great app! nice work!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • zebra27zebra27 Posts: 214
    Awesome, awesome work!
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329

Also, a HUGE thank you to our very own Nathan Wilds (wilds). He did a ton of hard work on the database. It wouldn't have been possible without his help.

I realize you posted a lot of info about some type of application you made.... but I forgot all about that when I read the above part of your post...... :mrgreen:

Awesome job Jeff "Eduardo Veduardo." Blagg.

Just wanted to ring in and thank you for the shout out. I was honored to work on this app at about 1% of the time and effort put in by Jeff. He has been going crazy for the past half a year to get this up and ready for PJ20.

Love hearing all the ideas that everyone is putting up in this thread for future consideration.

I'm so jazzed up about this awesome app. If you filter through my posts and type in stats or statistics you will see I'm a nut job/in love with all things Pearl Jam song stats.

So another thank you to Jefe!!!!!

I would say get ready for version II some time in the near future. The awesomeness can only get more awesome.

Wilds
  • Awesome job, I love it.
    1998: Minneapolis
    2000: Alpine Valley (Ice Bowl)
    2003: St. Paul
    2006: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
    2008: Va. Beach, Milwaukee
    2009: Chicago I

• Thanks for your hard work. The app is awesome!!!
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• Great app dude. Love it
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
    i got id wrote:
    Love the app....One suggestion, what about including EV solo shows?

I can speak on this.

Jeff and I have had a spread sheet for many years with all of our stats on it. We both include E.V. shows in our stats.

This is something that will (99% certain) be incorporated on this app. I think from talking with Jeff that it will be an option that some could utilize, but not others as they see fit.

My input would be to have some type of button that would incorporate E.V. Stats into the whole or not as you see fit, or to incorporate them into your Personal Stats or not as you see fit.

That way no one is forced to see 'complete PJ stats' that have EV solo shows in them unless they want them there.

EDIT: Disclaimer - I do not speak officially for the app, or Jefe, but with Jeff's permission he said I could run amock on this thread with my opinions and nothing would make me happier than to do that. However please understand that anything or nothing might arise from my rantings and ravings. :)
    WOW !!!!!

Amazing work. Thanks so much. Beats the simple notepad application I have been using.

A friendly suggestion - under Stats, My Stats you should add a tab "songs not seen". This way fans could easily tract the gems they have not seen and could check them off (and really get excited) as they see them, adding to their personal trophies.

P.S. I understand that you did this for the love of the band but I would suggest you make this a donateware. I would be happy to send a few bucks your way.

Love the 'songs not seen' idea. We have discussed various ways to incorporate this theme. Including % of songs not seen per # of shows attended.

Most common songs not seen in X number of shows. And this is stretching it a bit, but I would love some type of % of songs played since debut.

I actually had a thread about that in the past. For example Why Go has been played more than W.W.S. But WWS has been played a higher % of times since it's debut making it more common than Why Go.

Don't know how possible doing some of that stuff is, but I think this app will be the end all be all of all things PJ stats when all is said or done.

Also something to look forward to.... more interesting and fun trophies that people can score. Makes it tons of fun to 'collect'. :geek:
  • good job. i dl it and gonna check it out tmrw. thanks
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
    Wilds wrote:

And this is stretching it a bit, but I would love some type of % of songs played since debut.

I actually had a thread about that in the past. For example Why Go has been played more than W.W.S. But WWS has been played a higher % of times since it's debut making it more common than Why Go.

If you look at an individual song's page, it lists the percentage of shows played since it's debut...a little buried, but it's there! :D
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

Wilds wrote:

And this is stretching it a bit, but I would love some type of % of songs played since debut.

If you look at an individual song's page, it lists the percentage of shows played since it's debut...a little buried, but it's there! :D

Hee hee.... sweet. guess it's not such a stretch.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

EDIT: At least I was right about Why Go (45% since debut) verses World Wide Suicide (62% since debut) :shock:

Love that feature now that I see it..... lots to discover.
  • mumamuma Posts: 11
    Great Job!!! Great year for PJ App!!!

Look at this one, it has the forum access with PM's as well!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167154

http://itunes.apple.com/app/mypj/id443126320?mt=8
    muma wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167154

Nice work. Those features look great. :)
    muma wrote:

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167154

Thats a great app....I''ll have full forum access after the next update as well, so stay tuned! should send it to apple today or tomorrow!

">here</a>.
    or

• TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NB Posts: 401
    Love the app man! Great work :!:
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|
  • FatalFatal Posts: 821
    I dowloaded this last night and played with it for a bit...looks fantastic.

Thanks so much for this wonderful gift. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    This thing Rocks!!!!!!!!! I didn't know that I've seen all No Code Songs played live!! That's a fun fact.
  • TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NB Posts: 401
    Is there a first time played trophy?

I like this idea. :thumbup:
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|
  • Eduardo and Wilds, you guys are like pearl jam superheroes. Thanks so much. I cannot express how great this app is. You guys rock. Side note.... Since I only got 9 trophies, is there anyway to know what the others are??
    Eduardo and Wilds, you guys are like pearl jam superheroes. Thanks so much. I cannot express how great this app is. You guys rock. Side note.... Since I only got 9 trophies, is there anyway to know what the others are??

In the words of Dori. "just keep clicking, just keep clicking".

I did it once.... :crazy: :shock: :crazy:
    Eduardo and Wilds, you guys are like pearl jam superheroes. Thanks so much. I cannot express how great this app is. You guys rock. Side note.... Since I only got 9 trophies, is there anyway to know what the others are??

In the world of superheroes Eduardo is Superman and I'm The Blob. His super power was basically being obese. :lol:

061.jpg
  • i got idi got id Posts: 862
    Wilds wrote:
    i got id wrote:
    Love the app....One suggestion, what about including EV solo shows?

I can speak on this.

Jeff and I have had a spread sheet for many years with all of our stats on it. We both include E.V. shows in our stats.

This is something that will (99% certain) be incorporated on this app. I think from talking with Jeff that it will be an option that some could utilize, but not others as they see fit.

My input would be to have some type of button that would incorporate E.V. Stats into the whole or not as you see fit, or to incorporate them into your Personal Stats or not as you see fit.

That way no one is forced to see 'complete PJ stats' that have EV solo shows in them unless they want them there.

EDIT: Disclaimer - I do not speak officially for the app, or Jefe, but with Jeff's permission he said I could run amock on this thread with my opinions and nothing would make me happier than to do that. However please understand that anything or nothing might arise from my rantings and ravings. :)

Great to hear! I know there is certainly debate by some whether or not to include it in their official stats.

Really great work guys!
  • NoCode416NoCode416 Posts: 416
    love the app...

gotta add a trophy for seeing the man trilogy... saw it at charlotte 2003.

maybe a festival trophy for having seen PJ in a festival setting.

just ideas... great job.
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    NoCode416 wrote:
    love the app...

gotta add a trophy for seeing the man trilogy... saw it at charlotte 2003.

maybe a festival trophy for having seen PJ in a festival setting.

just ideas... great job.
    I saw the reverse man Trilogy Footsteps, Once and Alive in chicago 5/17/06. There should be a Trophy for that ; :D
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Keep it up! Guess I'm gonna have to create my own pearl jam folder.