New Bloggage

FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
edited October 2011 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
I nuked the last one for reasons best not said, but the coast is now clear to recommence the gibberish:

http://anoccasionalworld.blogspot.com/

Please follow. There might be poetry. There will be prose. There is music, and there is plenty of fart. Enjoy.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Magnificent stuff again Fin!

:lol:

"If I sound too grandiose, please kick me in the balls."

Will do.
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Click the Join this site/ follow buttonage. I heard every time someone joins a blog, the blogger's genitals grow by another yard.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Haven't quite figured out how to do it from my phone maybe need to be on the computer.
    You probably do. But I look forward to your input! 8-)
    Click the Join this site/ follow buttonage. I heard every time someone joins a blog, the blogger's genitals grow by another yard.

hehehe

I will watch from afar - from right here! I might just post the occasional comment too - there, or maybe here.

The social construction of consciousness eh? Personally I think consciousness is largely plastic, elastic, and words like that - there must be some biological framework - but anything can be beaten out of you or into you - anything at all!

Next time I promise I'll comment in the appropriate place (ie, on the blogatory)

Aye. Been blogging away like a bastard, this week. :)

"Astral Jimi Blues":

http://anoccasionalworld.blogspot.com/2 ... blues.html
    :thumbup:

Re: Lilywhite - glad you are through that hard time. I have a memory from this, because I got ill around that time too, and a bit later you said just a couple of kind words to me here, which, like a clock on the head, were actually enough to knock me into a better place for a while. I remember stuff like this, stuff from here on the board - the people who say something which comes at just at the right time. I think when you think back on desperate times, you kind of remember what you clung to. I do at least..... my memory is very vivid for certain times - times when really people would probably expect me not to be able to remember a thing - it's actually the other way around. I remember the most, and I remember little random acts of kindness.

I'm rambling!

Awww, thanks tremors! I'm glad I lightened the load a little. Usually, I'm driving people mad, not making them better. :lol:
    Awww, thanks tremors! I'm glad I lightened the load a little. Usually, I'm driving people mad, not making them better. :lol:

You did actually! Just rest safe in the knowledge that however crazy you might think you are - you were a lot more sane than me at that moment! :lol: You probably don't remember the exchange, but I think for future reference if I get in that state of mind again (hopefully not), I will try and remember to avoid posting my thoughts on the Porch, and try and stick with the crazy (but saner) kind souls in the poetry section.

New entry for you Stones fans, 'Brian Jones, Very Stoned':

http://anoccasionalworld.blogspot.com/2 ... toned.html
    Was just digesting some Finsbury Park gold when my blackberry told me 'sorry tremors, we are closing this page because it is too big to load'. Seems the information superhighway cannot yet cope with the weight of your words Fin. I enjoyed the article as usual. You impart knowledge and opinion eloquently, and in a way that always makes me grin. That's a fine talent!

http://anoccasionalworld.blogspot.com/2 ... runge.html

Pearl Jam- related bloggage there. Nothing major. Just some love.
    I moved URL. I'm now at

an-occasional-world.blogspot.com

Same blog, different address. Don't ask why. 8-)
    I moved URL. I'm now at

an-occasional-world.blogspot.com

Same blog, different address. Don't ask why. 8-)

There is some top top quality content there - just waiting in the ether to be found. Loved the top three pieces particularly!

Thanks! Always on the lookout for people to click the Follow button. ;)
    If I knew what a follow button was I would click it. Is it like a 'like' button? I don't know what that is either. I'm not very connected to the internet. I only sit in this here dim dark corner........

I read and enjoy it nonetheless. You do need some followers though! Your stuff is too good to go unread......

See on the top left of the page? Next to the search bar? Click that. I'd do a screenshot but I'm too lazy. :D
    Just reading your stuff on no bs discourse and academic journal lingo. Very striking - something I think a lot about in my work, where I have to go between academic professors and mental health service users- and I can understand both perfectly, but they can't understand each other. A lot of what you say is true - the academic discourse is designed to shut people out - you can make the same intellectual points in language that anyone could understand - but they don't want that, because that is where their power lies.......

See on the top left of the page? Next to the search bar? Click that. I'd do a screenshot but I'm too lazy. :D

I can't see it - I think it might only appear if you are signed in to the blogasphere!

Ah, hang on. You're right!
    You'll have to copy and paste my comments into your comments section ;)