Options

Wrist Bands & Expo Passes

Remy LebeauRemy Lebeau Posts: 15
edited August 2011 in Lost Dogs
I'm just taking a shot in the dark and seeing if anyone has 2 wristbands and 2 expo passes for sale. Heading out Thursday and driving from the depths of south Louisiana. Was unlucky during the 10c presale and for whatever reason it never dawned on me until now to check here if anyone had some they were looking to unload. Doubtful I know but I'm hoping.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    If this sweetens the deal I might have 2 lawn tickets for Saturday to trade for the wrist bands and Expo passes. If anyone is interested please pm me.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    that's quite a drive--- good luck!

I think you will be able to find wristbands for sale once you get there. Expo passes are going to be harder I would think....
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Can you explain what each entails? What does the wristband get you and what is the Expo all about? Thanks for any info.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Can you explain what each entails? What does the wristband get you and what is the Expo all about? Thanks for any info.

according to info on pj20.com:

What is included in the Expo Center Pass?

This pass provides entry to the Expo Center and it’s amenities. There are indoor bathrooms, food vendors and a large viewing deck. Also included with the wristband is access to the upgraded parking lot which is located adjacent to the Expo Center.

What access does my 10C wristband provide?

Having a 10C wristband gives you access to two exclusive areas.

1. The Ten Club Park is located on the uphill side of the Expo Center. This area does not have a view of the stage, but is a great place to relax during the day. There will be some refreshments provided. This area is shaded and grassy.

2. The Ten Club Lawn Viewing Section is a 10c-only fenced off area on the lawn, but closest to the stage. The area will be fenced off when doors open and then the fence will be removed when Pearl Jam takes the stage.

Your wristband color will designate which day you have lawn tickets and
    therefore you will only have Ten Club Lawn viewing access on that day. The
    wristband will grant you access to the shaded Ten Club park both days.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch!