Options

Pearl jam hot wheels car

RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,206
edited August 2011 in Lost Dogs
Just got one one eBay, whats it worth?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    probably as much as you were willing to pay for it. i dont think its an authorized pj item though, so prolly not that much. was it custom made?
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    Dukes10Dukes10 Posts: 58
    It's worth whatever YOU are willing to pay for it or part with it for.
  • Options
    probably as much as you were willing to pay for it. i dont think its an authorized pj item though, so prolly not that much. was it custom made?
    Dukes10 wrote:

yeah I guess you guys are right, but no jimbo it wasn't it's an official hot wheels car still in the box, it should be under completed listings on ebay, 68 copo camaro
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    RiotZact wrote:
    Dukes10 wrote:

yeah I guess you guys are right, but no jimbo it wasn't it's an official hot wheels car still in the box, it should be under completed listings on ebay, 68 copo camaro

its not official ....
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    Dukes10 wrote:

its not official ....

so someone must have taken it out of the package and painted it then re sealed it?
  • Options
    oh yeah I guess that is what it said in the description, still cool though
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    dont get me wrong they are cool looking .. i just dont want you to get your hopes up thats all...
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    dont get me wrong they are cool looking .. i just dont want you to get your hopes up thats all...

it's cool, I'm not the type of person to get all worked up about something being official or not