How to tell if you're a....

1272829303133»

Comments

• Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJinIL wrote:
    If you leave 'crumbs' in the toilet at work instead of giving it a second flush, you're a RF.

That's fucking gross.
    :lol::lol::lol:

If you share a cubicle at work and your "cubby-mate" insists on playing with and extracting puss from her underarm boils each time she answers the phone, then you're a RF ...and f&@*ing gross!

I think I'd rather suffer a crumb incident than witness that. SICK!
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJinIL wrote:
    If you leave 'crumbs' in the toilet at work instead of giving it a second flush, you're a RF.

That's fucking gross.

If you share a cubicle at work and your "cubby-mate" insists on playing with and extracting puss from her underarm boils each time she answers the phone, then you're a RF ...and f&@*ing gross!

That wasn't an invitation to top the grossness. However, I stand corrected.

THAT is fucking gross. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJFAN13 wrote:

:?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJinIL wrote:

That's fucking gross.

cubby mate? that sounds gay :lol:

not that there is anything wrong with that

nonetheless.....this post is useless without pix :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    if you pass up seeing Neil Young twice in one week so that you can work instead, you are the worst kind of ratfuck. :twisted: You should probably just be fed to the other ratfucks cause there is no hope for you :nono:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    if you pass up seeing Neil Young twice in one week so that you can work instead, you are the worst kind of ratfuck. :twisted: You should probably just be fed to the other ratfucks cause there is no hope for you :nono:

Neil Young is kind of boring. Had to say it. Sorry. Hes like listening to nails on a chalkboard.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Neil Young is kind of boring. Had to say it. Sorry. Hes like listening to nails on a chalkboard.
    good...then maybe the person in question isn't such a ratfuck after all :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    Hmnn...later
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    stopped at whole foods...parked in the basement...some douche tried to take up two spots right by the door.....

i squeezed my truck in a foot from his car. somebody else had already left a post it not on his window saying he was a fuckwad...in nicer terms that i would have.

wanted to sit on my tailgate and wait for him to leave.

#ratfuck indeed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    DS1119 wrote:

:fp:
  • Options
    is it a rat fuck move to use the office postage machine and not pay for it?

is it ok if i charge it to the executive department or should i charge it to HR.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    i don't know if you are a rat fuck or just a really bad driver....

but if you are on a 4 lane road, driving east, you should not be in the curb lane on teh west bound side. even if you are only going a couple hundered yards. you may end up getting cussed out in a parking lot.

i may be a rat fuck for saying this, but i advise all to avoid driving near a hindu place of worship on sundays before or after service. talk about a cess pool of bad drivers. i always forget, and then drive by, and always see poor driving skill on full display. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    is it a rat fuck move to use the office postage machine and not pay for it?

is it ok if i charge it to the executive department or should i charge it to HR.

depends

executive dep. prob won't miss a couple of bucks
    HR people are usually airheads and just go along with whatever they are told.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    you schedule a noon meeting at 11am :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    if you schedule any meeting at any time and invite me
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    My wife asked my brother in law to pick us up from the airport on Tuesday like we've done at Least 20 times. He said he couldn't because he had an appointment to buy a car. 30 minutes of his fucking Time. He's a rat fuck.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,449
    you're a rat fuck when you try to act all superior by showing off your so-called grammar skills.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Wobbie said:

you're a rat fuck when you try to act all superior by showing off your so-called grammar skills.

Uppercase 'Y' to begin that sentence, please.

:giggle:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    You're a rat fuck if you submit a bunch of letters to the editor that are riddled with grammatical errors and then gripe about it when they don't get published.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    dankind said:

You're a rat fuck if you submit a bunch of letters to the editor that are riddled with grammatical errors and then gripe about it when they don't get published.

The fuckiest of rats right there.
    www.cluthelee.com