Options

Free pj20 10c ticket giveaway...Winners!

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,836
    Jo/Appie:

Very generous of you to be passing along a pair of tix. They're going to make somebody quite happy. Sorry it is under the circumstance of Jo not being able to. Jo, I send peace your way and hope everything shakes out for the best. Appie, please don't enter me in the contest as I have tix...just wanted to send some good vibes Jo's way.
  • Options
    Jo, so sorry to hear that you aren't well and aren't able to go to PJ20. I know how much you were looking forward to it. It was so much fun to meet you at EV's Philly concert-get well soon, my friend, and peace and love to you!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Forgot to mention that I am a non-entry-wanted to pass on all my best wishes to Jo.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,911
    Also a non-entry, but I just wanted to pass on my best wishes and healing vibes to Jo.

Appie, you're thoughtfulness in sharing your extra ticket to this event is amazing; and Jo, your insistence that someone go in your place is so very generous. Both of you have such amazing spirits. Peace, love and joy to you both.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    bump :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    Thanks everyone.

I'm so sad that I cannot go..and even sadder that I cannot be with Appie and all of you. I'm sure I'll see you at another show down the line.

Appie is such a great guy and someone who loves PJ as much as we both do will have an awesome time at PJ20 being Appie's ticket buddy...I know for sure :D

Let me know who goes!

Best of luck to you all.

Peace,
    jo

I'm sorry to hear that you can't make it. I hope everything goes better for you.

To echo others' sentiments, this is a great idea from both of you.

I've been desperately looking for some decent seated tickets as I was unable to take advantage of the fan club pre-sale. So, you can consider this my entry.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,595
    Warm thoughts and positive Chi to Jo. Jo, no matter how bad things may be for you currently, there is always something good, so stay focused on the good, even if its seems small and insignificant. Like the way the tree bends.

I have a friend who could use the tix. I'm all set so count me in for my friend.

Peace and best wishes to Appie and Jo!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    NON-ENTRY (I already have tix)

Jo, I have been off the boards the last few days, and am sad to hear that you will not be able to make it to PJ20. You are one of the people I was most excited to meet!

Please get better real fast, and how generous of you to give up your ticket for another member.

I wish you peace and health. :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    I gotta say that we have a wonderfull group of loving and caring people in here... :D
    So great to see so many wishes appear without entering the contest...
    You guys and girls rock bigtime and i cant wait to make someone happy with the ticket Saterday..
    I wish i had a ticket for everyone.. :D
    Saterday i will do the drawn and right after that my journy to pj20 starts and also for the winner of the ticket ofcourse...
    Jo and i will meet next year in the Usa and that sets my mind in a good mood,this year it isnt meant to be for us..We have to skip this year but there will be a re-run in 2012 at the pj21 Usa tour.. ;)

Be well all and keep on rockin..

:wave: :wave:

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    appie wrote:
    Hello my Brothers and Sisters...
    At first i most tell you all i feel sad at this moment cause my Tour-buddy Stillhere is not able to come with me to pj20.. :( :( :( :(
    This saddens me deeply cause we both are stoked to meet eachother and party there and its so sad this is not going to happen for her..
    She wants me to make another happy with the ticket and go in her place and i find it hard to do cause of mixed emotions i have regarding her feelings of missing it...She said she will be happy for the fact that somebody else will be happy with the ticket,so my spare will go away totaly for free for the one who wins this contest..
    Its a sat/res-Sunday lawn ticket with wristband..

All you need to do is giving Jo some wishes here and i will drawn a winner next week saterday around 22.00 european time....

Good luck to all involving..

Jo my dear friend..i feel so sad for you and my thoughts,prayers and good vibes are yours and someday,somehow we will meet when the stars are shining brighter for you...

Much love

Appie
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Just to check up if all is good and everyone is in..
    The people who are on the list to win

CradlesBrokenGlass
    Dead Man Walking
    Molten_toothpaste
    White discussion
    Yellowledbettermanofthehour
    Lemon Yellow Sun
    Wilds
    Emilysu 99
    Rearviewrelease
    Jeremy's Spokesman
    Halifax2theMax
    Ocean's Magnet
    jk36392
    Duncs(Vans)
    Joejoejoe(Vans)
    Alpinebound(Vans)

If i am missing one or your on the list when you only wanted to give wishes let me know..

Much love and hugs to all .. :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Appie
    Post edited by appie on
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    bump :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,468
    appie wrote:
    Just to check up if all is good and everyone is in..
    The people who are on the list to win

CradlesBrokenGlass
    Dead Man Walking
    Molten_toothpaste
    White discussion
    Yellowledbettermanofthehour
    Lemon Yellow Sun
    Wilds
    Emilysu 99
    Rearviewrelease
    Jeremy's Spokesman
    Halifax2theMax

If i am missing one or your on the list when you only wanted to give wishes let me know..

Much love and hugs to all .. :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Appie

Good luck to you lucky few :thumbup:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    BUMP for free tickets!
  • Options
    Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    I can't go, just best wishes to Jo.

:D
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    ***NON-ENTRY***

Say it ain't so, Jo.

Just from reading your posts, I was looking forward to meeting you in Hartford, but that fell through, and now no Jo at Alpine. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that you'll be missed.

As Winston Churchill once said: "If you're going through hell, keep going."

We'll see you on the flip side.

Best and warmest wishes.

***NON-ENTRY***
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    Sending Love, Peace, Joy and Strength to Jo from Nashville, Tennessee USA!!! I am desperate for a ticket.. Would love the opportunity to send her some PJ20 merch :-)
  • Options
    JasonEJasonE Posts: 531
    I can't make it to the show, I wish I could, but my thoughts and prayers are with you Jo.... "The future's paved with better days."
    "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

"Rise above principal and do what's right."
  • Options
    Sending Love, Peace, Joy and Strength to Jo from Nashville, Tennessee USA!!! I am desperate for a ticket.. Would love the opportunity to send her some PJ20 merch :-)

I put you on the list to be a possible winner..Good luck... 8-)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    Thanks Appie!!! The generosity of our little community is so incredible.. Wish the rest of the world were as warm and kind as the majority of people i have met through the tenclub.. If I'm not "Hail hail! the lucky one" i hope to meet up on your "lawn" day and buy you a beer and discuss our respective greatest pj memories... and Jo!!! OMG I know it must be torture to be missing these shows.. Thank you again from all of us for your unbelievable random act of kindness... Get well and rest up for hopefully a long 2012 tour!
  • Options
    Update...2nd price will be there!

1st place: The ticket.. :D

2nd place: A pair of 10c Vans

Thanx everyone for the wishes to Jo and contesting and good luck to all involving

:thumbup: :clap:

:wave:

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    Thanks Appie!!! The generosity of our little community is so incredible.. Wish the rest of the world were as warm and kind as the majority of people i have met through the tenclub.. If I'm not "Hail hail! the lucky one" i hope to meet up on your "lawn" day and buy you a beer and discuss our respective greatest pj memories... and Jo!!! OMG I know it must be torture to be missing these shows.. Thank you again from all of us for your unbelievable random act of kindness... Get well and rest up for hopefully a long 2012 tour!

So true, this little community is awesome! Great reference, the winner will definitely be the lucky one. My fingers are crossed as drawing day gets closer. I had already wrote off going b/c I knew it was not financially possible, but the help of a free ticket would definitely free up enough money for me to make the trip (although it will be driving and most likely camping). Anyway, sad to say that if I'm lucky enough to be there that Jo will not be, she is definitely an awesome Ten C member and board contributor. Good luck everyone and to carry on OceansMagnet's theme...."the waiting is driving me mad." --had to put a bit of a spin on it to make it work.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    appie wrote:

Thanx everyone for the wishes to Jo and contesting and good luck to all involving

Appie

Super cool! Thanks Appie and Jo, that is so generous! :D
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    appie wrote:

Appie

Super cool! Thanks Appie and Jo, that is so generous! :D

I totally agree!!! They are some of the coolest 10 Club Members ever! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    Jo

May the road rise up to meet you
    May the wind be always at your back
    May the sun shine warm upon your face
    May the rain fall soft upon your field
    and until we meet again
    May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Can't go to pj20, but 2nd would be cool.

Thanks for the shot at it.
  • Options
    55 MA Posts: 157
    Jo, I am sorry to hear that your going thru a bad time in your life right now, know this will pass and your goodness and kindness in this selfless act of making sure someone who will treasure the memories they will have because of you will help lift your spirits and get you thru. Hold tight the ring ! Your goodness will come back to you times three.

P.S. I love your screen name Stillthere it says it all. We hardcore PJ fans "We're Faithfull"!

Smiles,

What will be will be.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,427
    Jo has always been like the cool/open minded mom on the message board. Hope you get sorted quickly.

Please enter me for the Vans.....already got my tix. Thanks!

If anyone going to the wishlist party is willing to do this, I'd like to buy Jo $20 worth of raffle tix!
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    im not able to make PJ20 so please dont enter me for the tics old son just send my best wishes to jo from over the pond here :D:D
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    best wishes!
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,928
    Thoughts are with Jo.

Can't make the show, nice comp tho.
    Nature drunk and High