Options

Free pj20 10c ticket giveaway...Winners!

appieappie Posts: 1,441
edited August 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hello my Brothers and Sisters...
At first i most tell you all i feel sad at this moment cause my Tour-buddy Stillhere is not able to come with me to pj20.. :( :( :( :(
This saddens me deeply cause we both are stoked to meet eachother and party there and its so sad this is not going to happen for her..
She wants me to make another happy with the ticket and go in her place and i find it hard to do cause of mixed emotions i have regarding her feelings of missing it...She said she will be happy for the fact that somebody else will be happy with the ticket,so my spare will go away totaly for free for the one who wins this contest..
Its a sat/res-Sunday lawn ticket with wristband..

All you need to do is giving Jo some wishes here and i will drawn a winner next week saterday around 22.00 european time....

Good luck to all involving..

updated second price!
2nd place will win a pair of 10c Vans..

And the winners are:
1st price: DeadManWalking
2nd price:jk36392

Thanx all for your support and congratz to the winners!

Jo my dear friend..i feel so sad for you and my thoughts,prayers and good vibes are yours and someday,somehow we will meet when the stars are shining brighter for you...

Much love

Appie
Pearl Jam 4 live
h8 2 w8 for concerts
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    great offer Appie,and great thought of Jo..is she ok?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    great offer Appie,and great thought of Jo..is she ok?

+1
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Appie........you're the man. I hope Jo is ok. If there was someway I could make it I would love to take you up on the offer! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    very cool of you two to do this....

i hope Jo is ok....thoughts are with her.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Can't go myself, but amazing thing your doing :clap:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Cradles Broken GlassCradles Broken Glass Posts: 1,409
    edited August 2011
    I would almost say pretty please, but I've never traveled alone. God, I would love to go. Eddie was five minutes away from me in town today and I had to work. I've been bummed all day. PJ20 would turn that frown upside down!\

Edit: I guess I will enter myself. And to Jo, hope all is well. I really enjoy seeing you around here. Hurry back soon!

Just got hubby's work schedule, he is off that weekend. So, I'm putting it into the hands of fate (maybe the stars are aligning). If I win this, WI here we come!
    Post edited by Cradles Broken Glass on
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    BLACK35 wrote:

^^^^^^

Good stuff
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Awesome giveaway, extremely generous! Best of luck to Jo!

(no need to enter me in the contest ;) )
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I don't know Jo, but whenever someone has the chance to see Pearl Jam and life gets in the way, it's always unfortunate. Jo I hope you're alright.

Sign me up for the contest. I'll worry about the deets later.

-DMW
  • Options
    Thoughts and good vibes from NYC!
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Hope Jo is well & good things will come her way.
  • Options
    Awesome giveaway, extremely generous! Best of luck to Jo!

(no need to enter me in the contest ;) )

I wanna thank you so much for your own genorosity towards our community here,cause you were the first taker
    I forgot( and was mentiond) to make it possible for everybody and make it a contest,and you skipped the ticket and let the oppentunity open for me to make it a contest and i did it like you all know now..
    So Adam a big hail for you and your share of genorosity in this... :clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You rock
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    jo you seem awesome sorry you cant make it hope all is okay take care. peace, simon
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    So sorry to hear that Jo can't make it :( I hope she is okay and send some ((((good vibes)))) her way.

But it's a great thing that someone else will be made happy with this contest. Don't count me in, I'm sorted ;)

Good luck to the contestants and see you at Alpine in two weeks :wave:
  • Options
    appie is a champ :) sorry to hear the news my friend, im sure there will be plenty of fans & friends on here looking forward to meeting up with ya at pj20 :) id love to be able to go but i have a few commitments so have ruled out going from day one

all the best though cheif
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2
    milano,leeds,milton keynes 2014

monkey driven call this living
  • Options
    Jo:
    So sorry to hear that some bad times have come your way. Well wishes are being sent to you. I want to say a BIG thank you for this opportunity. I've seen you on this board on many occasions and you are always so nice and helpful.
    When tickets went on sale I opted out of going because of motherly responsiblities, I have a three year old and at the time of the presale I wasn't ready to leave her for the weekend. Now as PJ20 approaches it is killing me that I didn't get tickets. I so badly want to go.

Thanks again to you and Appie for this once in a lifetime !!
  • Options
    OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    Just passing by to say Good luck Jo!
    That's really unfortunate but so great of both of you to give the opportunity to someone else.

Good luck to those who'll enter this incredibly generous contest! :wave:
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    (non-entry to contest)
    I just wanted to say that I hope things look up for you soon Jo!! You've always been cool to me and your advice has always been spot on, and I have to appreciate your honesty and generosity in all you do on here! I am just as sad that you aren't getting to go, as I am, that I cannot go as well. Hope things go better from here on out.. my prayers are with you..
  • Options
    bump
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Well wishes and good thoughts go to Stillhere. Hope all is well soon. xxxxx

(no entry to contest)
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    BLACK35 wrote:

+1
    and sending good vibes to Jo!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    NOT AN ENTRY

Just wanted to say what a great thing to do and wish Jo well.
    :D
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Thanks everyone.

I'm so sad that I cannot go..and even sadder that I cannot be with Appie and all of you. I'm sure I'll see you at another show down the line.

Appie is such a great guy and someone who loves PJ as much as we both do will have an awesome time at PJ20 being Appie's ticket buddy...I know for sure :D

Let me know who goes!

Best of luck to you all.

Peace,
    jo
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    Thanks everyone.

I'm so sad that I cannot go..and even sadder that I cannot be with Appie and all of you. I'm sure I'll see you at another show down the line.

Appie is such a great guy and someone who loves PJ as much as we both do will have an awesome time at PJ20 being Appie's ticket buddy...I know for sure :D

Let me know who goes!

Best of luck to you all.

Peace,
    jo

Great to see you around! Sorry you will miss PJ20. Best regards and wishes!
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    edited August 2011
    Appie,

Would love to send best wishes to and I'm putting those thoughts out into the air as I type this.

Much Love and good thoughts.

Please don't enter me in the contest.

Thanks,

Nate
    Post edited by Wilds on
  • Options
    emilysu99emilysu99 Posts: 201
    Jo, Please do feel better soon! I'll be praying and hoping whatever is causing you ill passes soon. The ticket giveaway is such a great idea and I would love to be the recipient of such generosity. I know whoever is the lucky one will sing along loudest at Alpine in honor of you both.
    It's OK, It's OK...we've all seen better days

Noblesville 5/7/10, PJ20 Alpine 9/3/11- 9/4/11, MIA Philly 9/2/12, Missoula 9/30/12, Wrigley 7/19/13, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    Appie---just wanted to make sure that I'm not in the running for this b/c we have tickets already.

Jo...keep your head up!! Looking forward to meeting you at a show someday!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Thanx everybody for the wishes and the joining sofar..It warms my sad heart.. :)
    I realy hope that all goes well soon with Jo and from here i send my warm thoughts and prayers to her..
    I said i was pulling a winner on Saterdayevening 22.00,but at that time i will be in Amsterdam to get ready for the flight Sundaymorning to Chicago so i most drawn it in the morning here( around 10.00/00.00 cet usa time)
    Good luck to all involving and keep the wishes coming,its so nice to see that there are wishes without contesting,that shows how much you all love Jo..thanx for that also..

Much love to all of you and good luck in advance..

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    Thanks everyone.

Let me know who goes!

Best of luck to you all.

Peace,
    jo
    much love and my best wishes..
  • Options
    My best wishes go to Jo. Maybe someone can sneak a note to Eddie at PJ20 and they can make a special shout-out for her absence :)

I am truly sorry that your illness is keeping you from such an amazing experience, and it is an aweome thing that you are helping another fan experience it in your place.

Kudos to you guys!
    2006/05/25 - Boston
    2008/06/30 - Mansfield
    2009/10/31 - Philadelphia
    2010/05/17 - Boston
    2011/06/15 - Providence (Eddie Vedder)
    2012/09/02 - Made in America
    2013/10/17 - Worcester
    2013/10/25 - Hartford
    2015/09/26 - Global Citizen Festival
    2016/08/05 - Fenway
    2016/08/07 - Fenway