Options

The New England Patriots Thread

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    For some strange reason I wouldn't bet on the PATRIOTS in this next game against the Bills...

That said let's go Patriots...

576x324_bostoncover2.jpg

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    For some strange reason I wouldn't bet on the PATRIOTS in this next game against the Bills...

576x324_bostoncover2.jpg

Peace
    you sure about that? :lol:
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    g under p wrote:

576x324_bostoncover2.jpg

Peace
    you sure about that? :lol:

NOW now it's not even out of the first quarter yet. My boys yesterday played Pop Warner Midget rval in the north division and were up 14-0 then 28-0 after the half then won the game 28-0......

So what was my point again..... :?

.....One opposing 14 year old boy after the game said about our team....those boys were Huuuuuuuge! :D

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Again what was the point spread of this game? Was it 9 points?

Peace

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Buffalo-Bills.gif
  • Options
    Would LOVE to know who called that timeout and why. Turnovers will kill anybody... Gotta right the ship next week. We weren't going 19-0 anyway.

• Options
    bad sports day boys
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    Seriously no need to shore up the sieve you guys have for a defense? You all are the second coming of the 2001-2004 Colts.
  • Options
    bad sports day boys

576x324_bostoncover2.jpg

It's OK crap happens to every city now then, However, NOT every city can take down Championship titles in every major sport in 10 years or less.

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    bad sports day boys

576x324_bostoncover2.jpg

It's OK crap happens to every city now then, However, NOT every city can take down Championship titles in every major sport in 10 years or less.

Peace

makes much more sense...to live in the present tense...
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    bad sports day boys

576x324_bostoncover2.jpg

Peace

makes much more sense...to live in the present tense...

Absolutely, however again this accomplishment is every major sport city's dream. I'm sure your city would like that dream too whether in the past or as you say living in the *present tense*.

Peace

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Lets hope the Pats can move past that utter collapse last week and show Oakland what New England football is all about. I have a feeling that Brady won't let his passing game falter and he sure as hell won't let himself get picked 4 times. The O-Line has to step it up today and give the recievers get in position and give Brady time to throw the ball. Too many tipped balls last week against Buffalo.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    The Patriots don't lose 2 straight games. Good showing today. Would like to see us step on D, but who wouldn't.

• Options
    Tom Brady bounced back today and threw no interceptions which is a key factor for the Patriots. Another is the running game is coming around...with 97 yards from their leading rusher and less than 300 yards passing from Brady. Awesome...back in first place.

Peace

• Options
    Patriots defense MUST show up today....first place is on the line.

Peace

• Options
    The onslaught commences. Jets suck.

• Options
    SO SCHWEET Old school PATRIOTS used to be one of the BEST logo in ALL Of the NFL.

http://stevelundeberg.mvourtown.com/fil ... _retro.jpg

peace

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Brady is holding onto the ball too long, not diggin' that ... could be costly.

Good to see Aaron Hernandez back.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    SO SCHWEET Old school PATRIOTS used to be one of the BEST logo in ALL Of the NFL.

http://stevelundeberg.mvourtown.com/fil ... _retro.jpg

peace

I do struggle with some things though ... such as seeing Zolton Mesko wearing #14 ... red jersey with #14, can't help but think of Steve Grogan.

GROGAN0001_20110405410.gif

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    What a hell of a pass that was by Brady.

Peace

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Good to see Aaron Hernandez back.

ugh, not when he lets a TD pass bounce right off his hands.

• Options
    Not that one though even though that wasn't his fault.

Peace

• Options
    Catch the god damn ball.

• Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Nice to see the Patriots in their throwback jerseys. Why did they ever lose those anyway? They aren't really that dated, I hate the ones they have now. I really don't like any of the new jerseys for the teams that updated them, Patriots, Broncos, even the Buccaneers.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Been a really sloppy game by both teams.

• Options
    All the pressure the Jets are putting on the Pats, you'd think they'd run a screen or a draw once in a while.

Not one reception by the RBs today.

• Options
    Glad to see the Rob and Aaron show back.

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    All the pressure the Jets are putting on the Pats, you'd think they'd run a screen or a draw once in a while.

Not one reception by the RBs today.

Hey ... touchdown on a draw play, what do ya know?

• Options
    Nice to see the Patriots in their throwback jerseys. Why did they ever lose those anyway? They aren't really that dated, I hate the ones they have now. I really don't like any of the new jerseys for the teams that updated them, Patriots, Broncos, even the Buccaneers.

Wait a minute the Bucs old color scheme sucked and their old logo was the bomb. Broncos eh...I don't even remember the old logo and I WILL ALWAYS love the old Patriot logo.

Peace

• Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I sure hope they win. I'm not a Patriots fan, and normally I don't care what they do, but I just hate Rex Ryan. I hate him, I hate his brother, I hated their dad, I bet I hate his dog too.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"