FS: EV Seattle LP shirt XL for 65 bucks

SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Just as it says 65 shipped
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    WTF man? You're flipping the tshirt you asked me buy you in Seattle?

I'm not helping anyone anymore to get merchandise!

:evil:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    i am not against flipping but I think this scenario is messed up.
    1. can't pull the insant flip on this forum
    2. someone had to carry around a shirt and visit the post office for someone else to flip.
    3. you can but it for cheaper now on an auction site.

hmmm. not a savory flavor.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    2. someone had to carry around a shirt and visit the post office for someone else to flip.

I'm not against flipping either but this is too low :evil: the "i'm getting married excuse" was the worst... I helped him for that, and now that's the excuse to sell the items for twice the price? not cool
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    arq wrote:

I'm not against flipping either but this is too low :evil: the "i'm getting married excuse" was the worst... I helped him for that, and now that's the excuse to sell the items for twice the price? not cool

wow. that is pretty messed up...sorry that happened, Jose.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I apologize and will sell this for 40 shipped. Jose, no offense to you my girl said it was cool and her ring comes in tomorrow and I am short like 200 bucks. If it will make it up to you I'll ship it back to you at cost less shipping and will have to deal with her shit. I appreciate everything you did and I knew I'd get bashed for this i just spent too much on merchandise. It's my fault and I'm really sorry.
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I will take it for $40 shipped. :D
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    anyway we can make some good out of this? Shannon has the items on ebay now. Any chance that Shannon can get his original premiums back and then anything he makes after that donate to a charity, Wishlist, or Bugs Amongst the Waves? Just trying to find a good ending here for everyone. It is most unfortunate that Jose was kind enough to invest time, energy, and heart to get these items only to see this occur so let's see if we can make the best of it, maybe?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    anyway we can make some good out of this? Shannon has the items on ebay now. Any chance that Shannon can get his original premiums back and then anything he makes after that donate to a charity, Wishlist, or Bugs Amongst the Waves? Just trying to find a good ending here for everyone. It is most unfortunate that Jose was kind enough to invest time, energy, and heart to get these items only to see this occur so let's see if we can make the best of it, maybe?

i agree. i just pm'd him about the EV night one poster so i can donate it to the PJ20 wishlist party
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Ive already take. Everything off of eBay out of respect to you guys. I didn't realize I wa offending anyone since I see posters get flipped on here all the time. Again I'm sorry and don't want to look like a monster on here
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,918
    SJD3232 wrote:
    Ive already take. Everything off of eBay out of respect to you guys. I didn't realize I wa offending anyone since I see posters get flipped on here all the time. Again I'm sorry and don't want to look like a monster on here

No auctions. No flipping.

Lost Dogs Trading FAQ
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=147179
This discussion has been closed.