Options

Will Trade S/N Chicago Night 2 for Night 1

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey, so I had a night one in my cart just a minute ago, but lost it, so I grabbed an extra night 2 instead that I would like to trade for someone who has a night one that needs a night 2.

Please help!

Thanks all!

Thanks also to giventofly23 who hooked me up with my original night 2!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I had the same problem with trying to buy a Chicago Night 1 A/P. I had it in my cart but by the time I tried to check out, it was gone.

I am also still looking for a Chicago Night 1 A/P (after Brew Crew Tix gets his poster first).
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    I had the same problem with trying to buy a Chicago Night 1 A/P. I had it in my cart but by the time I tried to check out, it was gone.

I am also still looking for a Chicago Night 1 A/P (after Brew Crew Tix gets his poster first).

Help out PJ Cubs because I was actually able to snag one!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.