Options

Charlotte memorial coliseum 96'

White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Anyone have this EMEK for sale or trade or both? I know this is a long shot.
Thank You
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Be prepared to pay an arm and a leg for it
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    You are right, I saw that it's going for a minimum of $800. Crazy something I can never afford :(.
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    the only pearl jam/ Eddie vedder EMEK print i dont have ...

good luck on your search man
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    MW3384MW3384 Posts: 122
    I do but holding on to it for now, still in the tube. Was at that show. I believe Ben Harper opened
  • Options
    I was there too, Ben did open he's amazing. Very cool that you have it, if you wanna trade for other things let me know. Joe prob has more to offer:(.
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    MW3384 wrote:
    I do but holding on to it for now, still in the tube. Was at that show. I believe Ben Harper opened

STILL IN THE TUBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since 96 ??/ you might as well toss it in the trash ....... you will never be able to unroll it with it having roll marks ...

i'll give you 20 bucks for it :D
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    joe2468 wrote:
    MW3384 wrote:

STILL IN THE TUBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since 96 ??/ you might as well toss it in the trash ....... you will never be able to unroll it with it having roll marks ...

i'll give you 20 bucks for it :D

You are right, that thing is going to be a wavy mess.
  • Options
    MW3384MW3384 Posts: 122
    It was just a figure of speech I mean it's been rarely touch. It's in a poster sleeve and fine. I just meant it's mint no blemishes
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    MW3384 wrote:
    It was just a figure of speech I mean it's been rarely touch. It's in a poster sleeve and fine. I just meant it's mint no blemishes

Since when it's "it's still in the tube" a figure of speech?

I almost cryed when I read that.... It's definitely not my favourite Emek or PJ work... but still...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.