Options

Anyone have a reasonably priced All the Way CD?

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
so I just finished listening to the song from the other night and would love to get that cd that came out a while back if anybody can part with one!

Still can't believe Eddie mentioned my request on stage and then played it!!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Song from the other night . :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I have a spare copy of the CD that I can send to you. Its the least that I can do after you helped me out last week. Just PM your address to me.

The only condition is that you cannot destroy the CD as part of some sick Brewers pre-game ritual. :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    I have a spare copy of the CD that I can send to you. Its the least that I can do after you helped me out last week. Just PM your address to me.

The only condition is that you cannot destroy the CD as part of some sick Brewers pre-game ritual. :D
    he he..beautiful spirit from PJ-Cubs as always :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

Absolutely not!! You are awesome! I have something for you as well. Check your PM
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.